Care to be Mine | Chapter - 12

Warnings :- Heavy Blood and Torture.

☆.𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆

A man tied up in the rope with no sheild to hide his vulnerability. His hands are tied up in the rod in the top of his head with a rope which has the acid making the man's wrist red and his skin heated.

His legs are tied in the ground with a cuf making his legs tangled with it and not moved.

His body is of lots of pain and marks of beating.

Not only his body but also the place surrounding.

Rats , chemical , body parts scattered , hearts black and non-functioning and his own excretion surrounding him.

Do you think it is pleasurable condition.

Mine is no.

He was not unconscious but he can't see anything because his eyes are no more with him.

He was treated well after when he is at his last breath , lasting his breaths.

But do he wanted to extend the breath.

No.

Just an single simple mistake , the Lucifer punishes him to the hell his rule.

He doesn't just define the term ' Lucifer ' but he is the form in human to make the lives hell to the fire which is his rule.

He is the justification given to the term ' Lucifer '.

' Never judge a book by its cover '

The mean is him... the Lucifer.

The body of Greek God and the brain of the Lucifer... the evilness of dark.

Then his heart...??

" Get his finger sliced and chopped infront of his eyes. Wait ~ Oh my sweet bustard you are no longer able to view the beautiful scenery isn't so what should I do... "

The Lucifer himself said while sitting to his level.

" Get his own hand to do the works "

He said in his usual calm tone which is none other than his dark voice.

His tone holds his wrath... his brutality which makes the sounds shut in the ground.

He looked to the man who is unable to talk because his tongue is long taken by the hand of his... true fact is his gloves which is made by him just not to feel the bloody feel the itchy parts give.

He is an definition of clean.

Indeed.

He made his way to the side where the chair is placed for him which is specially made of his comfort.

He slowly sat on the chair while seeing the man entering the room where the poor careless man is suffering.

Pity view but why should I pity for his careless acts when he is the dean of the lion.