•Welcome•

•[Epigraph]•"The oblivious moon has tamed the tides like a compass to a sailor it guides"•••

[Epigraph]•
"The oblivious moon has tamed the tides like a compass to a sailor it guides"
•••

            •° _______________________°•

                  ~ [INTRODUCING]~

First of all, thank you for choosing my book and giving it a chance, you're truly awesome :)

As Rhea Mehra stepped into her new school, the old wooden gates creaked open, revealing a world of secrets and stories whispered through the corridors. At 17, Rhea sought a fresh start, but the imposing structure loomed before her, its walls echoing with mysteries and hidden truths. As she navigated treacherous teenage politics and unspoken rivalries, Rhea began to unravel the whispers of the walls, uncovering a path that would lead her to her own destiny.

This is her story of self discovery and Love that resonates deep within me and i hope it does with you too.

•° ________________________°•

~[DEDICATION]~
This book is for all the people in this world who are passionate about the things they love, no matter what.

•°________________________°•
~[DISCLAIMER]~

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, or distributed, in any form or by any means without permission.

Please refrain from plagiarizing my work!

Copyright © 2024 pryneblove
(Pryne Blove)

I'd love if you could suggest songs that you think go well with the storyline (either English or Hindi) so that I can choose some and put together a playlist!