Ch.1

Since I know the humans always looked at the Heaven as the realm of the good. Where those who were on the right path went after their death. Humans belived that God the creator of the life protects everyone and everything. While Hell was the realm of darkness, the bad. Where the ones who sinned in their living years went after their life ended. My name is (y/n). I live in a small town far away from the big cities. The population of my village is not bigger than 100. And every people in the town is Christian. We belive if we're always do the right thing we'll get our reward in our last living day.

"(y/n). (Y/N)! Wake up already! The dishes won't clean theirselves!" Yelled my stepmother from the kitchen. I hardly got out of the bed and dressed up. I didn't had much clothe. My family wasn't one of the rich ones and the money they got they didn't spent on me, what would be obvious if that wouldn't be more than enough. My step parents spend it on their own fun and the other part goes on the tax. 

I wish my real parents would be here now. They gone when I was 3 years old. How? Where? No one knows. They only left the half of their amulet, a half of a heart. I miss them much, I know that they would love much more than my step parents would ever do. 

"(y/n)! Get your ass down here now!" I took a deep breath then I walked out of my room. Maybe once everything will change.