INTRODUCTION

Dedication:- For all those who believe in second chances.....

"Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Jise Chaha Tune Sach Mein Kitna Chaha Kabhi Apna bhi Tu Lai Lai Imtehaan..
Itni Si Bhi Khudgarzi Tujhmein Naa Ho Tabhi Ishq Nibha Payega Tu Beinteha!!"

When you love someone so much but can't confess!! The definition of one sided love is so complex yet so beautiful!!

What will happen when Rashika a girl who falls in love with him so much but can't confess because his love for someone else that someone who is dead?? And Rashika is ready to wait for him! What will become of this story?? Will he accept her?

Rashika the eldest daughter of the Shrivastava family known as the healer by her grandfather and only got loved by only him all her life! She is getting forced to marry Rakshit because of her father's deal with the Malhotra family...

Rakshit Malhotra the rich, cold, handsome billionaire CEO! and the most beloved eldest son of the Malhotra family, is emotionally blackmailed (forced) to marry another girl after he lost his pregnent wife in a accident 3 years back....

Rakshit thinks he's not suppose to fall in love he will stay loyal to his first love, Rashika knows she's not suppose to fall in love with him because she respects his love for his wife but....

are they really not suppose to fall in love? When they understand each other like no one else? When they care for each other like no one else? When they need each other like no one else?? What do you think will become of them?? Come and find out with me in this beautiful, funny, twisted, emotional rollercoaster ride......

*****************************************