CHAPTER 1:- The Deal...

Rashika's POV

The hall buzzed with activity as people bustled in and out, their voices merging into a cacophony of sound. I sat beside my brother, who was, as usual, engrossed in his phone. His brows furrowed in concentration, oblivious to the tension around us.

"I'll give you whatever you want, but just don't cancel this deal. My everything is at stake," pleaded Dad before a man in his 50s. Anxiety knotted in my stomach as I watched the scene unfold wondering why dad brought me hear?

That man smirked "isi ka to intezar tha hamen..." he said and looked at my direction and I knew what was coming.....

I closed my eyes in disgust... bracing for what was coming.

"I want your daughter!" 

Hear it comes... my subconscious said and I gritted my teeth in furstration....

"vo kya hai na aapki beti pe hamara dil a chukka hai toooo...(you know your daughter held my heart sooo...) let me have her for one night and you will have your deal!"

My dad took one look at me and my brother his face devoid of any emotions hes always been like this and its not the first time a man said this in front of him but no one ever asked for marriage they've only asked for..... I clenched my fists remembering my life and forcing my tears back....

My eyes snapped open when A slap rang out, startling everyone. there stood a elder man maybe in his 70s? but he seemd strong 

"sharm nahi aati aapni beti ko bechte hue? (are you not ashamed of yourself by selling your own daughter?) he thundered, his voice echoing in the silence.....

Confusion rippled through me as I stood, uncertain. 

"Who are you? How dare you slap our father!" My brother's voice shook with anger, his fists clenched at his sides as he dashed towards him....

"I am Virendra Khanna," he spat, his guards looming behind him like silent sentinels.

My brothers froze in his place Silence fell around me, broken only by whispered murmurs 

"Virendra malhotra? You mean rakshit khannas gradfather?"

"Rakshit malhotra gradfather?

"Rakshit malhotra!"

"Owner of The Malhotra groups!?"

The whole hall was filled with only one name Rakshit malhotra....

I just stood there oblivious to the situation 

m-mr virendra Malhotra!? My dad said and panicked and approached him folding his hands...

s-sir I am so sorry p- please sit down! 

"whats with this behavior?" I wondered looking at them...

"What brings you hear sir? What can we do for you? What do you want?

"your daughter" He said and I rolled my eyes all these man they are the same I scoffed and laughed at my wonderfull fate

I will give you twice the investment in the deals twice the dowry I want your daughter to marry my eldest grand son! Rakshit!

My eyes snapped open at this hes willing to give dowry? Who is he? and most importantly why? Why does he wants me to marry his grandson!? Who is his grandson? Why is this happening to me? then I saw them shaking hands...

I scoffed ofcourse he agreed.... why wouldn't he if hes getting a million doller deal for someone usless like me? ofcourse he will agree I laughed at my helplessness..... ofcourse I cant do anything about this! I live in a type of family when my brothers force me to sleep with there clints and watch me getting humiliated and all I can do is cry.... dadu was able to save me from a lot of it for a real long time but after he started getting ill the situation only got worse I got humiliated, assaulted, they even watched me getting raped and did nothing! What else can I expect from such family? I was on verge of my tears when I felt a soft caress in my head I lifted my eyes up and it was him the same old man