CHAPTER 7

As the days passed, Taehyung and Y/n embarked on a journey of spiritual enlightenment, deepening their bond through acts of worship and devotion. In a few days, they left for Umrah, a journey that filled the couple with immense joy.
Taehyung and Y/n stood side by side, their hearts filled with anticipation for the spiritual journey ahead. Their parents, beaming with pride and joy, offered words of encouragement and prayers for their safe travels.

They prayed together, beseeching Allah for happiness and peace, not just for themselves but also for their beloved parents.

During their Umrah pilgrimage, Taehyung and Y/n shared countless intimate moments, their hearts intertwined in the sacred space of the holy sites. They found solace in each other's presence, drawing strength from their shared faith and love.

As the sun began to set over the golden sands of Mecca, Taehyung and Y/n found themselves standing together on the rooftop of their hotel, overlooking the sacred city spread out below them. The call to prayer echoed through the air, mingling with the soft breeze that brushed against their skin.

Taehyung turned to Y/n, his eyes sparkling with affection as he took her hands in his own. "Y/n," he began, his voice filled with warmth, "being here with you, in this blessed place, feels like a dream come true. Every moment spent in your presence is a gift from Allah."

Y/n's heart fluttered in her chest as she met Taehyung's gaze, her eyes reflecting the depth of her love for him. She leaned into his touch, her breath catching in her throat as she waited with bated breath for his words.

"Every moment spent with you is a blessing, alhamdulillah" Taehyung continued, his voice filled with sincerity, "and as we stand here, beneath the watchful gaze of the stars, I realize just how deeply I've fallen for you."

A soft gasp escaped Y/n's lips as she felt the weight of Taehyung's words wash over her, filling her with a warmth that spread from the depths of her soul.

Y/n's heart swelled with emotion as she gazed into Taehyung's eyes, feeling a deep sense of gratitude for the love they shared. "Taehyung," she whispered, her voice barely above a breath, "being here with you, amidst the holiest of places, is a blessing beyond measure. Your love fills my heart with joy and peace."

Moved by the intensity of their emotions, Taehyung pulled Y/n into his arms, holding her close as she is the most fragile thing. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of Mecca and the sanctity of their love, they felt a profound sense of unity with each other and with the divine.

As they stood together in silence, lost in the beauty of the moment, Taehyung leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Y/n's forehead, his lips lingering against her skin in a silent promise of love and devotion.
In that sacred space, amidst the whispers of their hearts and the echoes of their prayers, they knew that their bond was blessed by Allah, destined to endure for all eternity.

*****

(Location: The courtyard of Masjid al-Haram)
Y/n and Taehyung find themselves in the bustling courtyard of Masjid al-Haram, surrounded by pilgrims from all corners of the globe. As they navigate through the crowd, Y/n's abaya gets caught on a passing cart, causing her to stumble.
Y/n: (giggling) Looks like my abaya has a mind of its own!

Taehyung: (smiling) Maybe it's trying to tell you to slow down and enjoy the moment.

Y/n: (playfully) Or maybe it's just jealous that you're not paying enough attention to it.

Taehyung: (grinning) Well, in that case, I'll have to make it up to your abaya by paying extra attention to you. (Picks you up)

Y/n: (blushing) You always know the right thing to say.

Taehyung: (smirking) It's a gift.

Y/n: (teasingly) More like a curse sometimes.

Taehyung: (mock offense) Hey, I'll have you know that my charm is one of my best qualities!

Y/n: (laughing) I guess I'll have to learn to live with it then. Now get me down, everyone is looking at us.

Tae- i dont care, i am looking at whats mine.

(You blushed)

*****
(Location: in front of Mecca)

Y/n: It's so awe-inspiring, isn't it? The devotion, the faith... it's palpable in the air.

Taehyung: (nodding) It truly is. Being here makes me feel closer to Allah, to something greater than myself.

Y/n: (smiling) Me too. It's like His presence surrounds us, enveloping us in His love and mercy.

Taehyung: (stares) you know, I was always afraid before reverting to islam, whether Allah will forgive me or not. But he did, he brought me near him, near his deen, near islam. (Tears forming in his eyes)

Y/n: (whispers) ya Allah, thanks for providing me this man, who's in deep love with you.

*****

During their Hajj pilgrimage, a deeply spiritual journey, Taehyung and Y/n become separated in the vast sea of pilgrims surrounding the Ka'aba.
The bustling crowd, the overwhelming emotions, and the profound significance of the moment create a chaotic backdrop for their unexpected separation.

Y/n, panic rising in her chest, searches frantically for Taehyung, but the sheer number of people makes it nearly impossible. The weight of the situation, the fear of being lost in a foreign land, and the heartache of being separated from her husband bring her to tears.
"T-taehyung..... taehyung"

Meanwhile, Taehyung, realizing that Y/n is not by his side, feels a surge of panic, "Y/n......Y/N (yell)".

-------
I hope you liked it.
Don't forget to leave a review.