Care to be Mine | Chapter - 13

Jin regretted but also felt he was right with his choice. His emotions are like the waves of sea... Uneven.

He just wanted Namjoon to be safe in his mansion when there his rivals were attacking him. He had only choice to make Namjoon to stay with him for the sake of his life but Namjoon refused it saying he has a family.

When he resolved the problem between them and asked lucifer about this. The lucifer refused it straight-forward. Even when he was the devil he felt so low and small when he was with the Lucifer.

But still one part of his heart respected the Lucifer as he is the only one who get him out if the troubling past and memories. He had a great time hiding and crying but the lucifer treated him and shouted at him to be a man and do jobs , he wanted.

Even if he doesn't wanted to be like this , he made himself ' the devil ' as he felt this is the only thing which plot his mind to help the lucifer. Still the lucifer resisted it saying it was not for him but Jin refused it and started to practice. At last , the lucifer let him do whatever he eant with a sigh saying he will be always under his vision.

And Jin accepted it feeling too much loved. His heart said he helped the one who helped him with a beautiful heart , treasured heart , an loving heart for someone.

He always admired the craziness and love for his angel... the lucifer's angel. He was the only one who knows about the face of the angel. If you think , the lucifer showed him , that is probably a fake rumors can be.

When he walked inside the Roma underground room , the private room of only lucifer for some reason , he found it. The Lucifer trusted him to not to open the drawer which had his angel's small age pictures but he did for which he got the punishments.

The devil is himself a slave for lucifer but he did not get it. His heart always only reminds him how the lucifer saved him from there , saved from the inescapable place... it is his painful memories.

After lucifer rejected the deal , he did not make a fuss but rather got a benefit for lucifer and in that process he also got a trouble with Mr. Wan.

A long story.

Devil in his black gaze captured the brown gaze of his angel who followed him but whom he is... the devil who can freeze you to the heaven... fire you to the hell.

But only thing which he got confused is the brown gaze but when he followed him to the hospital , his all questions got an answer.

Anyways back to the story from the flashbacks.

Jin ran back the lucifer... the beast who walked furiously.

" Lucifer !! "

" Lucifer !! "

" Just hear me once you will get what you wanted "

The Lucifer stood but again walked while gesturing him to come with him. The devil got the hint.

He smirked at the idea and followed the Lucifer. He himself is the devil who lived in this world with all the pain and manipulation.

They both entered the Sel private hall which is particularly designed for conversation. It is plain room as it is not really used often or cleaned. It is place attached to the torturing hall also may be the reason.