𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 5

"Hey, Gwen?" I heard MJ call as I was walking to my next class.

"Hey, MJ!" I smiled.

"Where were you at Decathalon. I was surprised I didn't see you in the hotel room, but you disappeared all night. Don't you love Decathalon?" She interrogated.

"Right, I wasn't feeling too good, so I went to the medical part of the hotel. Sorry I didn't tell you." I lied.

"Oh, well, I'm glad to see you are okay now. Anyway, I got that sweatshirt for you." She said, ponting in the direction of her locker.

"No way! MJ! I owe you so much!" I hugged her.

"No, It's okay." She smiled. I then hugged her tighter.

"Okay, well I gotta get to class. Talk later?" I asked, walking away.

"Yeah, see you later." she answered.

Sitting in a boring class, which was Biotech, I decided to doodle a little bit. I ended up doodling. the sparkly gem, which made me think.

Volture guy was stealing from Damagee Control. And from what he steals, he creates dangerous weapons. So baically me and Parker would need to come up with a plan to catch him, so we could stop him from possibly destroying a whole city.

However, that would be hard, considering Parker has detention.

"So... you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong. The question is, how are you gonna make things right. Maybe you were trying to be cool. But, take it from a guy who has been frozen for 65 years. the only way to be cool is to follow the rules." I heard Captain America's voice coming from the TV in the detention room. I peered in to see Parker sitting at the desk. MJ sitting right behind him.

"Parker!" I whisper shouted. he quickly turned his head to mine. I nodded my head towards the hallway, and he immediately got up, creating a screeching sound from his shoes.

"Hey, where you going? Get back here." Coach Wilson lazily said.

"Why didn't you get detention?" Parker asked.

"Principal Morita got distracted by kids skipping." I answered. Peter then took a turn in the opposite direction of the nearest exit. "Where are you going, Parker?" I asked.

"C'mon." He said, waving me in the same direction.

Peter walked over to a row of lockers, lifting it up with one hand. He grabbed something from underneath. He turned around to show me, flipping the bottle of web fluid up in the air and catching it with the other. I rolled my eyes.

"Showoff."

"Peter, are you sure it's okay that I'm here?" I asked.

"Yeah. My aunt loves company anyways." He whispered, which made it harder to believe. "May?" He called. We walked further inside, and the apartment was empty.

Peter had his mask on to be able to talk to Karen. I was sitting awkwardly on his bed and waiting for something to happen. We had connected what he currently saw and proped it up onto the computer screen. I was now able to hear Karen more clearly.

"Hey, Karen. What's up?" Peter started.

"Hey, Peter. How was your Spanish quiz?"

"Listen, I was wondering if you could help me. I'm trying to figure out who the guys under the bridge were last night, but I mean, I can only kind of remember part of a license plate." Peter rambled.