iv.

"Why would you ask?" She gathered some courage and spoke

"Nothing. Just like that." He replied before standing up and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" She asked suddenly wanting to know about his movements.

"To get chocolate from the refrigerator. You want one?" He asked without turning around and she frowned. She remembers Soham once telling her that Saanjh only has chocolates when he's either anxious or stressed.

"Sure." She replied.

They were eating their five stars respectively in silence

They were eating their five stars respectively in silence. But there was a big cloud of tension on their head. The uncomfortable kind of tension. In the whole room.

"Well.....I mean, I was just asking. Did I somehow upset you? I mean....you just aren't talking to me anymore." Saya rambled and instantly regret it. The way Saanjh's head snapped at her and his eyebrows shot up, she knew she messed up.

"No. Why would you think so?" He asked and carried on with his chocolate eating.

She bite her tongue and nodded. And then, there was a silence in the room again.

Until Saanjh sighed.

"Yes. You did upset me. And no, it isn't your fault." He said making Saya frown. She just couldn't understand what he wanted to say.

"Matlab?" She asked.
(Means?)

"Matlab kuch nahi!" He replied and stood up to throw the wrapper away when Saya held his hand to stop him. He turned around to look at Saya, her eyes widened like his own. But she didn't leave his hand.
(Means nothing!)

"What is it. Tell me please." She whispered and it did things to Saanjh. Things he couldn't afford telling her. But having her this close to him, her orange and coconut fragerence invading his soul and mind, he couldn't help being restless.

And so, he said the deepest thoughts of his about the same woman, who was standing infront of him.

"There's nothing to tell, honestly. But if you want to know, the thought of you liking any other man just stings. I knows it's wrong and it shouldn't affect me, but it does. And there's nothing I can do about it." He said and saw her face turn into a shocked on.