Abused Or Loved?

Hi my name is Lexy and I am 17 years old. I don't have any pets nor do I have friends/best friends. I certainly don't have a boyfriend! I lost my mum when she was brutally beat by my dad. What really scared me was the fact he did most of it with his hand and then came in with a chain saw! I heard a noise and that's when I came running down to see he sliced in to bits and to see my dad finishing her off! I'm not going tell the rest as it to much.

My dad was sent to jail but later escaped and took me with him. I was so scared and at the time he stole me I was 13?! He took me back to our old house and ever since he got out of jail he has started to abuse me every day it would get worse and every day I would say to myself that he is going to finish me of like he did to my mum! That day hasn't came yet so I'm still breathing but barley alive on the inside. Nobody knew what happened to my mum apart from me and my dad.

It was already 10.00am so I got my bag packed and everything ready because it was the Christmas holidays. As always I never got anything but I didn't really care cause my life is pointless...

I heard my dad stumble through the door. I ran to lock my door but I was to late. He burst the door open and it squashed my had against the wall. A tear feel down my eye as I screamed. My dad burst out laughing and then said "Are you ready for your worst nightmare yet!?" I screamed louder hoping the neighbours would hear but they never! He grabbed me by the wrist and shoved me on the bed. He raped me over and over. My own dad did this. After 3 hours of torture Iran into my bath room when my dad left I grabbed my and quickly took out my blade and made 4 cuts on each hand! I do this so I can feel pain like my mum did. And it always made me feel better after my dad had tortured me. For the rest of the day I just stayed in my room cutting my stomach, legs, arms and neck. I don't take drugs and I don't smoke I just cut. I spent the rest of the night in my room and cried myself to sleep.

I heard my alarm go off and I looked at the time it was 7.00am. School doesn't start till 9.00am but I still needed to get ready and get there. when I still went to school I had good grades because I had nothing else to do than to revive for exams etc. I put on my black jeans, a long black top and a purple hoodie. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun and did my make up. My make up was basically mascara and sometimes foundation to hide my cuts and bruises but half the time I didn't bother. I went down stairs and had a bit of cereal as we don't have much and left in my car. I herd there was a new kid who is in the same class as me but I didn't see him because the last week before the Christmas holidays I didn't go to school.

I got in the school and went to my lockers only to see Ashley walking down the corridor. She shouted " Hey Lexy why are you hiding yourself has your dad abused you again!?" Everyone burst out laughing apart from a boy I haven't seen him before and he looked quite cute. she was about to punch me and say something else when he ran in front of me and stopped her. I was shocked and so was she. He said " Ashley haven't you got something else to do and its NOT FUNNY IF SOMEONE IS BEING ABUSED!!!" My face turned red and she walked of. Everyone was staring at me and this boy. He turned around to me and said " Hi my name's Tyler, what's yours?" I said " My name's Lexy and thanks for that but you shouldn't talk,to me nobody does and everybody hates me, so I don't want to ruin your reputation!" And I walked off.

Tyler's Pov

After Lexy told me her name of looked into her eyes she was beautiful but she had something dark on her face and she had scares. Well I thin they are scares anyway this girl was beautiful and when she said "nobody talks to her" it made me feel sad and especially when she told me that she doesn't want to ruin my reputation! I turned and walked back to my friends there name's were Ace, Ben, Kyle and jessy. Well jessy only hanged around with us cause she goes out with Ben and Kyle didn't have a girlfriend and Ace was gay but we didn't mind after all its not about if your straight or gay it's how the person treats u and there personality. The group gave me a weird look and Ben said " You know you were talking to Lexy and everyone says her dad abuses her!?" I said " I,know she told me her name and are you sure it's true about her dad?!" Ben said " Well once she came into school with a black eye and was holding her arm!" I gasped " Who could do that to a pretty girl like her!!!?" Jessy smiled and said " Do you know you just said she was pretty?!" I blushed and said " Yeah I know!"