In hospital

Tyler's Pov

Lexy has been lying in the hospital bed for about 2 days still in a coma. I couldn't believe she cut both of her arms and her neck. I didn't know people were causing her this much pain. I couldn't go home and leave her here I wanted to be with her. It was about midnight and I felt her grip tighten on my hand. I looked up and there she was, she was moving a bit. Her eyes opened slowly and she said " How long have I been out?!" I said "2 days, you scared the Shit out of me Lexy!" She pulled me over to sit on her bed and she said " I'm sorry" tears started to fall down her eyes. I looked at her and said "It doesn't matter now your awake and I love you" She blushed and said "I love you Ty" I blushed at what she called me. She asked me how long I have been here and I said " I have been with you since I was in the ambulance with you and I having left for anyone or anything!" Her eyes opened and she said " Omg! you should have gone home and slept on your bed it would of been comfy!" I smiled and said " But I wouldn't off got to see you and I wanted to be there when you wake up because i love you Lexy, you are so beautiful!" She blushed bright red and said " I love you to!" I blushed and she patted her bed and said " Come and lie down!" I said " I can't I don't want to hurt you!" She blushed and put on a serious face and said " Tyler I am freezing cold and I need someone to comfort me and you won't hurt me!" I looked at her and said " Okay but if it hurts tell me and I will get off okay?!" She smiled and said " Yes"

Lexy's Pov

He got in and put his arms around me. But before he could say anything I turned around to face him and kissed him. When I was falling asleep I said " Thank you Tyler for being her for me and being a great friend!" My eyes were closed but I was still awake and he said " Will you be my girlfriend?!" I blushed and said " Yes!" Before i was asleep he kissed me and than it was black.

I woke up to someone kissing me lightly on the lips. I opened my eyes and looked at Tyler and said good morning boyfriend!" He blushed and said " Good morning my sexy girlfriend!" I blushed even more. Tyler got out the bed and went to get me my drink at the other side of the room. When he came back the doctor came in and said " Lexy you have broken 2 ribs but other than that you can go home but you will be off school for the rest of this week and take it easy and get as much sleep as possible!" I smiled and said " Thank you" Once the doctor had left Tyler looks at me and says " Babe I want you to stay at my house just till you have to go back to school so it gives you time to rest!" I blush and say " That's so sweet but I don't want your parents and you to spend there time looking after me!" He blushes and says " I have already asked my parents and they said that it is fine and I want to look after you because you are my girlfriend!" I blush even more and said "Okay"

When we got to the house it looked so big, They were millionaires! When I got in I was greeted by his parents and I said thank you. Before I could go to my room that Tyler had organised. His parents looked at us and said " we are sorry but we have to go on a business trip and won't be back for 2 months Tyler face drops but then he looked at me and said " That's fine mum and dad" Once we said goodbye Tyler gave me a cheesy grin and said "looks like it is just us babe!" I blush and said " In your dreams" we both burst out laughing. Finally Tyler showed me to my room.

A few hours later he ordered a Chinese take away and we sat down and watched a movie. I snuggled into his chest when he laughed and said " you tired babe?" I blushed and said "Yeah but I am warm and comfy here!" He laughed and said "okay".

Tyler's Pov

I looked at Lexy to see her sleeping so I took her in my arms and carried her up to bed. She moved a bit and said " Tyler can you put my pjs on?!" I said " sure honey!" I got her some pj's that my mum had left for her and put them on her. I kissed her head and went to my own bed. I woke up to,someone screaming it was Lexy. I ran to her room to see her hyperventilating. I ran to her and sat on her bed. I put my right arm on her stomach and my left on her back. I rubbed my had up and down her back and rubbed my thumb on her stomach. I could tell she was getting shivers so I looked at her and said are you getting shivers babe? She looked at me and gave me an funny look and kissed me! She looked at me when I was about to get up and said " Ty, can u please sleep with me I am cold and scared!" I smiled and said "Yes"

We slept in the same bed every night. I woke up on Sunday morning finding a note on the bed it said Dear Tyler I have gone home now as I will be going back to school tomorrow and I won't be staying at my house I am going to get my stuff and leave that house!

Lots of love Lexy xxx