Happy House

Dear diary. It's Abbigail again. I think I'm going crazy. I keep hearing those strange noises.

I hear someone tap on my window.
My room is on the second floor..
I don't look. Im scared. I'm a cry baby. Eventually I look because im curious what the heck could be knocking on my window. It's a branch. I let out a sigh of relief.
We don't have any trees around us.
Okay now I'm scared again. At least it's not a person..?
"Let me in."
Okay maybe it is something. Please let this be another nightmare..
I look out the window. It's a lady with short gray hair and purple dress. I'm not stupid enough to let her in. But she gets on my nerves. She's there when I eat, piss, go to sleep and read.

"What do you want?" I ask her.
"Don't worry. I'm not here to harm. I'm here to protect." She says.
"Yea whatever but what do you want."
"I want to help you."
"Why?"
"Because you're gonna end up crazy."
"Okay?.. How do you know that?"
"I see that. You're young Abbigail. You're strong. But stupid.
"How do you know my name? And why am I stupid?" I ask
She doesn't answer.
"Let me in." She says.
"If you tell me why am I stupid then maybe I'll let you in."
"Fine. You can't control yourself. And you don't know the history behind this house."
"Tell me more. What's your name."
"I'm Petunia. Petunia Eralas. I'm the owner of this house."
I let her in. I have nothing to lose so.

"Listen Abby. Don't get the dark get to you."
"What?" I ask confusedly.
She disappears. This isn't real. None of this is.

I went down to eat. The awful voice of mother.

"Abbigail. Sit down. Come eat."
I ate my breakfast. It's Saturday.
I went upstairs and read my book Lolita. I finish the book. So I went in the library and looked for a new book to read.
I found a greeting book to this house. I found who is Petunia.
"Welcome to the Happy House"
It has only 23 pages.
I've looked through the pages. And the fourth page was about Petunia 
Eralas.

” Welcome to the house. Greetings from Petunia Eralas. Im the owner of this house. This house is a family house for up to 8 people! Who wouldn't buy this house for 3,000 dollars! House has 2 floors, 4 with cellar and the attic. The cellar was used to store wine and fruits. Attic could be used for anything. Folks welcome to the house. 3 bathrooms 4 bedrooms 1 kitchen and 1 livingroom.„

Wow. Well this isn't about Petunia it's about the house.
I'm really curious about the cellar. It can't be that bad. Well it's probably 50 years old. Wait how old is this house.
I look on the book. 1898. Well.
The cellar is 58 years old.

I went to the living room and saw mother sleeping on the couch. Like she used to when she was drunk.

I went downstairs and saw a big wooden door and a sign "basement" I wanted to open the door but the handle came off plus it was locked.
Damn it. I quickly put the handle on the floor and went upstairs. Mother is no longer on the couch.
What.
Where is she?

"You idiot!" She slapped me across the face. I lied face down on the floor.
"I told you specifically don't go to the cellar. Are you crazy? There's nothing for you to see in the day. Stop searching around the house or I will lock you in the attic to learn you a lesson!"
I strated crying. I didn't know the cellar meant that much to her. I hate mother. Why did she slapped me. Why would she.

"What happened?" Asks Rachel.
"Oh my! What happened to Abby?"
"Abbigail fainted again." My mother says. She lied. I never fainted. She slapped me.
"Im fine." I said.
I hate mother more than anything.
He made her like this.

I went upstairs to my room and watched the news. I see Petunia in the corner. She came closer and closer eventually she sat on my bed and wrapped her arms around me.
I felt safe with her.
"Oh my dear Abby. What did she done to you." She says.
"She slapped me. I deserve it. I never should have go to that cellar. I wasn't even.. In there.?"
She touched my face gently and giving me a kiss on the forehead before fading into the dark.

That was the first time i felt comfortable in years. I like Petunia..
I don't want her to go.