✉️ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖~𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕?✉️

𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

It was a beautiful summer sunny afternoon, the birds were flying very cutely. I was watching outside my window, I started to feel pretty hungry. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack, I just got it out of the pantry and I noticed outside at the front door the mailman was just putting something in our mailbox. I decided to go get the letter once the mailman left.

I walked outside to see what we had, I looked at the envelopes and one of them were probably for Chosen and I saw this flyer inside one of the envelopes. It said there's going to be a summer camp opening. I think I should show this to Chosen and see what he thinks about it.

I went to the living room where Chosen is just writing in his journal and I started talking to him. "Hey there Chosen."I talked.

"Oh hey Second."Chosen responded as he closed his journal and set it aside.

"Guess what I found in the mail."I replied.

"It's a flyer to some sort of summer camp that's opening."I answered.

"Really?"He replied and I nodded my head.

"Lemme read it please?"He asked.

I nodded my head and handed Chosen the flyer."Are you bored at home for 2 months for your summer break, with nowhere to go and your just in your beds or coach eating chips watching the same show over and over all day. We got the solution for that, this summer break starting from June 27th to August 30th we will be opening a summer camp available for kids and teens at ages 9-18 years. There will be Swimming, hiking, archery, all fun activities to have here at Camp Outernet Valley, sign this sheet and report to Olive Avenue at 1:20pm and we'll get things started."Chosen read the flyer.

"Hey, maybe we should go to this camp, we don't have anything to do for the summer."I told him.

"I don't know, I mean I just don't get why we have to be there for 2 months."Chosen replied.

"Don't worry, we'll have fun, besides I do want to make friends there and you could possibly become a counselor."I commented.

"Maybe, Ok we'll go. Your right we don't have anything to do for the break."Chosen commented.

"That's the spirit!"I shouted.

Chosen signed the flyer by putting both of our names on there and then he kept it with him until the day comes.

I felt trilled to go to a summer camp. Who knows what will happen there.

Word count: 410

Days taken: One day