Moving in

|  | Shelby's pov: |  |

welp.. I've been packing my stuff for the past hour and there is still more to pack .
Me and my little brother , toby , are packing are stuff to head to the new neighborhood, Origins evergreen for toby , since his new highschool is near that place , while the neighborhood we live in is very far away.. because of that we now have to say goodbye to our friends.. god I'm gonna miss them..
Lizzy , gem , Joel , jimmy , Kathrine , Ollie and all of my other friends.

After I'm done packing , I've put some of the boxes in my car while the other stuff such as furniture is in the moving truck because hoe the absolute hell would it fit in a car?

I was in the driver's seat , while my brother toby was in the passenger seat, as our dog mother wolf was sleeping in the back

As much as Toby was  existed to go to his new high school , he was as sad as I am when it came to leaving afterlife vill, we've been here ever since we were infants , but now  it's our time to leave

I started the car and started driving to our destination.
It was a 5 or 4 hours drive , Jesus Christ- we took some gas station breaks to get food and to go to the bathroom .

We continued the drive and listen to the playlists toby made on his phone .

5 hours later we arrived at our new neighborhood , it was beautiful.. I'm speechless this place looks like the outdoors , it's has a lot of Forests and greenery this would be perfect for me and mother wolf and toby since we do like nature.

And the house , oh the house was more than perfect , it's seems like a cottagecore cabin . This really seems like great new start for us .

==========================

-End of Chapter:Moving in: