Period

You woke up to the sun peering through the window of yours and Joseph's room and you felt this agonizing pain and thought. You weren't pregnant and you weren't sick so... it must have to be your period. You  rolled out of bed but grabbed onto your stomach not long after. You went to the bathroom and changed, as you came out you stoped at the doorway as another wave of pain hit you.

Joseph was still asleep as usual since it was his day off from work. You walked out of the room but you made it halfway out and stoped in agonizing pain. Joseph woke up and saw you halfway out of the door. "Well good morning princess how did you sleep." "Not now Joseph it hurts to much to talk right now." You said as you were still in agonizing pain.

Joseph got out of bed and walked over to you and wrapped his hands around your waist and started rubbing circles around your stomach. "Ugh that feels so much better." You said as it brought relief from the pain. "I'm glad it's helping my princess should never have to go through any pain unless your giving birth."

Joseph said witch made you turn your head. "What are you trying to say here Quinn." You said in a laughing tone. "Well it's like if we ever decide to have a baby then that is pain I could try to help you with but might be a struggle."

You turned around and started to walk downstairs to make a cup of coffee for you and Joseph who followed you down. "Nope I'll be making us coffee your not doing okay so let me do it. And I will not take no for an answer." Joseph said to you as he guided you to the couch. You didn't dare to say no.

You were dealing with pain throughout the day and we're ever you were in pain Joseph was right there to relieve it and he made sure that you were okay before he went to the bathroom and making lunch and dinner.