Labor #1

Your pov

Me and Joseph are taking a walk on the beach witch is my favorite place. Right now we are getting some last minute photos before I could potentially go into labor.

Joseph's pov
3 days later

It's been three days and you baby girl or boy your still in mommy so today mommy is going to the hospital to be induced to have you. Your mom is getting some other things that she thinks you'll need. I thought it was going to be like 4 AM and your mom starts having contractions..whatever those are. Your mom is laughing at me currently.

No pov

Joseph was sitting on the couch with his shoes on waiting for y/n to come down but all he heard was y/n lean on the crib with a slight ouch. "This is your daddy hear and I am filming this video for you and your mom still hasn't come down yet, let me call her. Y/n are you coming love?" There was no reply and Joseph heard a faint cry. "I think you just put your momma in labor."

Joseph walked upstairs and met y/n in the nursery with her head on the corner of the crib. "Y/n you ready to go?" "Your filming me I take it." "Ya do you not want me to?" "No it's fine just don't post it to the internet." "Okay. Let's go to the hospital to be induced." "That won't be necessary." "Why?" "Your son or daughter has put me in labor all on there own." "Yes that's my baby."

Joseph was excited but at the same time he was rubbing y/n's back to ease some pain. "Shall we make our way to the hospital now love ?" "Ya we can let's go. We can call labor and delivery on our way there." "Okay let's go."

In the car

"Hello labor and delivery this is Miya how can I help?" "Hi this is y/n Quinn and I am just calling to say we are on our way." "Okay for your scheduled induction?" "No my baby has put me in labor actually." " okay we will have your room ready when you get here miss Quinn. "Thank you." "Your welcome."