Hospital bag preparation

You were 9 months pregnant and you and Joseph still haven't packed the hospital bags and baby's hospital bags. "Hey Joseph we still need to pack our hospital bags and baby's bags." "Your right we do, your absolutely right." "I can pack baby's bags and can you pack ours." "Ya of course." You got out of bed but with some trouble.

As you walked to the nursery you had this shooting pain wrap around your lower abdomen and down into your stomach. "Ugh ugh." You said witch caught Joseph's eyes. "Love are you okay?" "Ya just some slight pressure and pain." You said as it ended. You started to pack the bag and you sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the nursery and as Joseph walked by the room he looked in and saw you sitting down.

"Love are you sure your okay." "Ya I'm fine just some light pain." You said to Joseph as you got back up to finish packing the baby's hospital bag. You had finally finished packing baby's hospital bag you started to carry it downstairs when the same shooting pain hit you like a bat.

Joseph saw you and went behind you took baby's bags off your back and rubbed circles around your back. You felt better and finished taking the baby bag out to the garage and into the trunk of the car. Now all you both had to do was wait till you were in labor or have to be induced to have a baby.

You walked back inside the house and saw Joseph with a smoothie in your favorite cup. "Aww Joseph you didn't have to do that for me." You said tears streaming down your face like a waterfall. Joseph set the smoothie down on the table and he walked over to you and kissed you. "Your 9 months pregnant and I wanted to do something nice for my pregnant queen." Joseph said while drying your tears that we're coming out and down your cheeks.

"Now we wait." You said to Joseph kissing him. "Now we wait." Joseph said rubbing circles on your overgrown stomach.