September.12,2011

"Today is my last day in Texas, i wish i could move here even though i have no friends out here except for Ryan, well i guess it is better then California since there i have no friends there what so ever and i have to deal with "the preps" when i get home, ¨Great wont that be fun¨. As i started my day like i did with any other day, eating my toast and eggs there was a knock at the door, my dad got up to answer the door and said "Melissa, its for you". I was wondering who was at the door for me this early in the morning and thought ; ha, maybe the preps have gathered all there posses to try and beat me up. But when i got to the door i found out it was my aunt Cindy, she exclaimed " Melissa, sweetie I'm so sorry but you have to come home, your mother needs you" I just laughed and asked " oh yeah, and what for" i said in a rude tone which i feel bad for after i found out my mother got hit by a car, the man was drunk. I couldn't believe it when she said it i wanted to crawl up to my room and cry like a new born baby, but i knew i had to be strong for my mother. So i agreed to go back home but i asked if i could say by to Ryan first, i packed my things and biked down to the restaurant as fast as my legs would petal i ran in the restaurant and asked his friend James, where Ryan was he told me" Ryan left to do a delivery run", he should be back in ten minutes or less" i told him "I don't have ten minutes, I'm leaving town right now, can you just tell him I'm sorry and good bye" he said he would. Me and my aunt jumped into the Taxi and headed to the airport, I was so scarred, that i didn't talk for the whole ride i sat there in silence wondering what i was going to do if my mom didn't make it. When the plane landed we speed walked to my aunt Cindy's car and drove to the hospital, we went up to my moms room and she was laying there she looked as if she were dead. I asked the doctor if she would be alright they said "yeah she will but shes in a coma, it may take a couple months for her to wake up" I didn't know what i was going to do, when my aunt Cindy came up to me and said " Melissa you can come with me to Paris if you want, until your mother wakes up" I was a little leery, for i never really knew my aunt Cindy, but what choice did i really have, so i agreed to go with her. So we were leaving tomorrow morning, after we were done visiting my mother we went to my house for the night and i packed for Paris, i was excited to go to Paris its every girls dream. After i was done packing i brushed my teeth and went to bed.