ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"I landed you an interview for the team. The position is a journalist that travels with the team."

"Really? Thank you so much Kimi. ❤️"

"Of course my love."

I kicked my legs joyfully on my bed, laying in my stomach. I swear he makes me blush so much.

We later talked a little more and discussed the job and the time of the meeting. It was scheduled for tomorrow in the midday, so around 11.

This means if I want to ensure I get there with time to spare and while looking good I'd have to wake up annoyingly early.

.

Once I woke up I made breakfast for me and Ana. Then I got ready.

I wore a white button up with brown dress pants and matched it with a brown bag and heels. Then I put gold accents in my watch, belt, and other jewelry.

Then I curled my hair to resemble a 90's blowout

Then I curled my hair to resemble a 90's blowout. I was ready.

.

The Uber ride there was rough. I was nervous the whole time. I was glad the driver was quiet because I had too many thoughts going through my head to discuss quick conversation with a random man.

Then before I knew it I was at the Prema headquarters and was ready for my interview. I already practiced all my words and was prepared for anything and everything.

"Greetings! Your Reyna correct?" Spoke a woman in a slight Italian accent.

"Yes. Reyna Martinez." I nodded, smiling.

"Alright..wait just one second Reyna I will see where they want to meet you.."

I nodded once more. Maintaining the warm smile on my face.

After a minute or two she spoke once more, "alright Reyna they want you down the hall." She pointed to the conference room of where I was to go. I then bit my lip and clutched my purse. This is it.