Prolouge: Awakening

Somewhere in the endless void

The crystal shattered into a million pieces. Its shards scattered everywhere as the prisoner is released from its century long imprisonment. The dragon opens his eyes and scans his surroundings. All he could see was the mixture of blue mist and gold dust. The dragon snorts loudly and took flight. He had no idea what to do or where to go next. All he knew was that he was free, and pissed.

Dragon: That will be the last victory that bastard will ever have in his life.

The dragon creates an immense
Wave of energy with his wings. It was strong enough to make a portal out of the void and into Hell. Once he flied out of the portal, he lands making the ground split beneath him.

Dragon: It's no doubt that someone sensed my presence when I left that portal. I'm already on a time limit. Looks like I'll be seeing you sooner or later. As well as whoever you chose to be your new host. Now, where do I begin?

The dragon ponders for a bit. Uncertain on what he plans to do. Then it hit him.

Dragon: It's a lot of power I'll have to create. But I'm not complaining. It's just gonna take a while so thats already a bad start. I might as start now. They don't call me the dragon of creation for nothing.

5 months later

The process was long and energy consuming. But it was all worth the wait. Infinite created 4 beings of pure energy. No blood vessels, no conscious, and emotionless, but they held absolute loyalty to the dragon. They each had a sacared gear of their own with their unique color and balance breaker.

Dragon: I must say, the power I'm feeling from the four of them are incredible. They should have no trouble in killing one weak host. Wait a minute......a host. Their soul can increase my creations already amazing power. But that will give them a mind of their own.....I'm gonna have to think this through. I don't want someone old, their soul is practically calling for the end. An adults soul is rather complicated, yet their body has already evolved fully.

The dragon thinks to himself of the possibilities he had. Although he considered the adult option, an idea popped up in his head.

Dragon: Children. Their soul is still developing, which means it can increase in energy over time. Perfect. Now, I suppose it's time for me to find some.....eager volunteers for my creations. My creations, arise! Find me 4 of the most energy potential children in all the realms. Devil, Angel, fallen angel, it matters not! Bring them to me so I may begin the first phase of my revenge!

The four lifeless beings nod in sync, and fly into the air. They each flew a different direction. One went to find an angel, and the rest went to find either a devil, or fallen angel.

Dragon: My revenge has started Ddraig. I hope you and your host are ready for me. Once I obtain more power, I will be unstoppable. And then....and then....

The dragon suddenly stopped in motion and just stood there. It felt like everything he was thinking about suddenly vanished. His head began to play games with him. A blurry vision plays in his head. It was the fight between him and Ddraig a century ago.

Flashback

Dragon: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT WHAT ME. I'LL SIMPLY RETURN AND DESTROY YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!

Ddraig: Not if I do this.

Ddraig knocks the dragon down to the ground causing a massive crater. With his power, he creates an intense flame around the dragon who screeched in pain. The flames began to form a large crystal like barrier which froze the dragon in place.

Ddraig: You will no longer torment those around you anymore. I will banish you to where you shall never escape, and the only thing to comfort you is your twisted thoughts.

End flashback

The dragon creates an intense Shockwave that destroyed all the boulders and mountains around him. His anger was immense and he
let's out a groundshaking roar.

Dragon: AND THEN I'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE. FIRST YOU, AND THEN ALBION, AND LASTLY GREAT RED. I'LL BE THE STRONGEST DRAGON THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!

End

Welp this is the pilot or the hook if ya would. This is my first project to let me know how this goes. See ya in the next chapter!