5 | Not Okay 💥

{The police is on the way. The CCTV caught everything.} Taesan handed a small note in the other's hand.
Leehan looked confused which earned a chuckle coming from the older who forgot he was in pain for a second.

How did he know I would be in danger? He even called the police beforehand!

"Oh, you shouldn't bend down!"

{it's ok. Tysm for caring abt me.
Taesan, name. Happen to pass by & saw u.} he wrote quickly on another paper he prepared.

"Arghhhh" the pain intensifies while the ambulance hasn't arrived yet.

"Should I take you to the hospital instead!? You're really not ok!!" Leehan panicked, he hated to be helpless in a situation like this one.

{I can handle. Wait for police here.} Taesan insisted.

"But-" Taesan shushed the boy with a shake of his head.

{ty} he proceeded to write before passing out.

~

In the dark alley.

A slim and small individual is on the phone. He seems tired of running and stopped in a spot where no one can see through.

"Hey... (panting) Love...

LOVE?! Who do you call love you useless SHIT!!?
I saw it all! You've got the WRONG guy, I TOLD YOU NOT TO HESITATE to stab him but now look at what you did!!! If you went faster without hesitating we would have achieved what WE WANTED!!

I never wanted to kill...

What're you saying? I can't hear! It's fucking GROSS when you talk !!!

Sorry but please! LISTEN TO ME FIRST!

......
Well why aren't you TALKING dumbass?! I'm giving you a chance to explain shit

I did it because you said you'd go out with me if I succeeded but I never killed someone before! I did it because I love you! Sungho please, don't make me do this again (at the verge of tears)

Like shit you love me! You didn't even keep your promise, you're not useful anymore, get lost loser!

Promise...?

Forgot already? See you don't love me!! You said you'd go as far as kill for me!! You were so determined that I fell for you but it's about time you showed your true colors. I was wrong about you, I should have listened to my brother...
Ugh! Why am I so annoyed?!
Rot in hell Ahimoth!

Sungho... "

The call ended leaving the mysterious boy lost in his complex feelings.

---

Published : May 7th

Published : May 7th.