7 | Games 🎮

Jaehyun has been suspecting his best friend for quite some time now. He doesn't know why but Riwoo has been acting very strangely especially when their friend group gathers.

Today at lunch is no exception, Jaehyun reads a feeling of uneasiness on his bestie's face.

"Hyung are you done eating? Can you come out for a minute I need to talk to you in private." Jaehyun asked quite serious.

"Ok let me finish the donut." Riwoo who didn't feel the tension responded quietly.

"You know how passionate Riwoo hyung is about his dessert." Leehan added.

"Yeah sure" right at this moment, both of them went to the school's enormous backyard where the garden club takes care of their vegetables.

"Soooo, what's wrong?" the youngest of them two broke the ice.

"W-What? Nothing's wrong Jaehyun, what are you talking about haha-..." Riwoo's cheeks flushed red.

"You're unbelievable, did you think you can hide it from me? Seriously we've known each other for the longest, you're an open book. Tell me, Hyung." he affirmed firmly.

"Well the thing is... I'M IN LOVE, don't laugh ok, I have a crush on someone!! Now let me breathe!" the older couldn't argue back as what Jaehyun said was the truth, his emotions can't be hidden forever from his best friend.

"It's someone in our friend group right? I knew it!!" Jaehyun suddenly turned from stern to excited.

"Shut up! Everyone hears you!!" Riwoo worried for a second but no one was there with them.

"Who is itttt?? Woonhak? No, too young... Leehan? It's possible. Wait- Sungho hyung?? Orrr don't tell me you have a crush on MEEE!!???!?"

"WILL YOU SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH!?" Riwoo side eyed the too enthusiastic boy.

"Tell me! I'm dying to knowww!!" Jaehyun whined.

"Your aegyo doesn't work on me Jaehyun and you know it. As I'm kind, let's go to mine after school, I'll give you more details." he gave up.

"Ahhhhh Riwoo hyung you're the BEST!! The best of the best! I love you so so much!" Jaehyun let out sincerely happy about his friend's upcoming love life.

Stupid of me, I had nothing to worry about. So it was just a silly crush huh? Ha, how is my best friend so cute?

~

"Took you long enough!" Leehan fake pouted. "I'm free today, wanna play video games with me?"

"Sorry I'm spending alone time with my bestie who's in loooveee."

"JAEHYUN!" Riwoo death glared.

"Woops sorry it slipped hehe" he didn't feel sorry at all.

"Riwoo hyung?? What did I just hear?" Leehan smirked. "I'm kidding, I don't wanna meddle in your love life anyway, Taesan hyung tell me you're coming?" he pleaded with his charming pretty boba eyes.

{Of course, as long as I'm with you.} Taesan wrote on paper.

"Wahhh that was cheesy, why are you so sweet to him and so cold to me, Taesan-ah I'm hurt!!" Jaehyun joked.

{Anyways, it'll only be us two right Leehan-ah?}

"Of course! NOT! Haha got you, the more the merrier you know what I'm saying? I'm calling Woonhak and Sungho over too!" he excitedly said.

A slight feeling of disappointment drew on the shy student's face.

Little did any of the boys expect a disturbing surprise for each of them...

---

Published : May 12th