Breaking free

Morrows pov

Most people don't know that when you go the cursed realm, you lose your free will. The reason I was sent to get the realm crystal was because I knew mot about master wu than anybody. I could only watch as the horrors that unfolded were caused by my hand. The prééminents biggest mistake was making me possess Lloyd.

Kai's pov

Morrow has the blade. He knew our every move. I was panicking. What would we do. We were on a giant ship hurdling down a mountain! I was scared. How would we free Lloyd? That was the only thought in my head. Until Lloyd passed out. Morrow had left him. He was free. "Guys!!! Come quick!" I screamed. " Lloyd back, passed out, but back!!!"

Morrows pov

I could see inside Lloyd's head. He was trapped, and the moment he saw Kai he started screaming. Screaming on the inside. I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't do it anymore. I had had enough. I had felt his pain, felt his trauma. I needed to free myself, free myself from the preeminent (if you disobey the preeminent while she's fully controlling you, you are free. Lil head canon :3). Free Lloyd. Free him.... From me.

Nyas pov

Lloyds been unconscious for 3weeks now. Zane says that he's ok. That's being possessed has taken a toll on his body. But that's not it. Morrow did something. He did something to Lloyd, and I'm going to make sure he never hurts anyone else again.

Morrows pov

I woke up in a cave. I felt strange. I could feel the ground below me. It's damp, cold floor was reliving. I realized that, now that I'm free from the preeminent, I'm back, not alive, but back. My powers are gone, I can still control wind, but I can't do anything ghosty, I can't fly or faze. I stand up, taking in my surroundings. The pounding of a waterfall echoed through out the cave. It was too dark but when my eyes adjusted to the light, I could make out the room. It had peculiar markings on the wall, like claws slashed the wall, and all over the floor was splatters of red and purple blood. In the center was a podium, engulfed in a purple flame, with a mask inside. It resembled some crazy phyco on it. I was about to touch it when I heard someone storm through the cave...

Coles pov

"I'm just going out for a walk!" Lloyd said, brushing past walls in the process. He had a hood up, covering his face. I didn't think much of it at the time. He had woken up just a few days ago and was already going back out on missions, even tho Kai and Nya told him to rest. Lloyd had been going out a lot. I mean I get it, he needs some space, especially after the whole morrow thing.

Morrows pov

I heard someone storming through the halls. A green hood obscuring their face. The only thing I could make out was purple glowing eyes. Then it hit me. I was so confused by the cave, and how I had ended up here. The symbols on the wall, they ment oni. The purple eye. I was stuck in the cave, with an oni.

Jays pov

Nyas been freaking out. It's 10 to 12 and Lloyd still hasn't returned. She keeps pacing up and down the squeaking floor bords, ranting how she should have looked after him better and that he shouldn't have gone on those missions. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE" we heard Kai. He was unsettled for the whole evening. "Kai, we get it. We're all worried, but Lloyd needs some him time" Cole said.

Morrows pov

I had to think how I would escape. There was another tunnel, but it just lead to a lake. My thoughts were cut short when they pulled down their hood. It was...
LLOYD?!?!? But he looked different. He had purple eyes, short tusks and small golden horns. "Lloyd?"
"OH SHIT!! Look, morrow, I can explain!"

Lloyds pov

"Look, morrow, I can explain!" Then he hugs me. Not freezes. Not runs. He, hugs me? Surrounded by the purple light of the mask and the slow dripping in this damp place, I started bawling out in tears. "No Lloyd! Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!!!!"

Morrows pov

I told Lloyd to calm down but he kept hyperventilating. "Look at me. In for four, out for four. Their you go". Once he had calmed down his appearance returned to normal. "How are you here" he asked. "I mean, how can I touch you". I then explained how the preeminent controls ghosts and how broke free. " look, Lloyd, I didn't mean to hurt you you or your friends. I couldn't control it, I jus- "
I was cut short by a small kiss on the cheek. "Sorry, should I not have done that?" He said with a blush on his face. I gave a small blushing smile back. " do you want me to take you home?" "I would like that"
Lloyd replied.

Hiya sweeties!!! AHHHGGGGG!!!!! I fugging love this chapter! I hope you did too!

So, I've got a job for you. You get to decide what happens next in the story!!!! So I want Lloyd and morrows little 'situation' to stay a secret. And the fact morrow is alive and where Lloyd goes on his 'walks'.

So let your imagination run wild!!! I'm exited to see what you come up with!!!!!

Word count: 931