34

Siddharth nodded.

Avneet : you okay?

Siddharth : yess.

Avneet : uhmm... May I sit on your lap?

Siddharth is little hesitated but internally feel like to pull her on his lap.

Siddharth just nodded with a smile.

Avneet walk ahead and spreading her legs apart, she sat cross body on his lap facing him.

As soon, her body weight landed on his body, he gasped. And take a deep breath to hold his heart.

Avneet : am I too heavy?

Siddharth : of course not. (He smiled and assured her).

Avneet : so next?

Siddharth : yeah, I am ready.

She were straddled on his lap, slowly or very slowly hips rocking against him desperately.

Avneet thinking it's the best of her life. Siddharth is experiencing the same but he can't accept it.

Avneet : mhmmm..... (She practice to moan to perform it on screen next day)

But this is so tempting for Siddharth, his dick is growing in his pants where she is sitting and rocking her body.

Avneet : did you watched the couple on screen gasping into rough kisses?

Siddharth : yess.

Avneet : just imagine us doing that, I want you to help me to practice the moans as well. (She is trying to tempt him the best with this excuse)

Siddharth : how could I do that?

Avneet : think? Uhmm...

Siddharth : you suggest me, I will do everything to help you?

Avneet : you have such a strong hands. (Avneet said holding his palms)

Siddharth understood that she want him to use them.

But he act innocent and asked her what she wants him to do.

Siddharth : what you want me to do to help you mam?

Avneet bring his hands on his ass. She want him to grab them when she is rocking.

Avneet : just press them when I move? Harderr.... So I could moan naturally a bit. (She said feeling so horny)

Siddharth : uhmm... Sure.

His large hands gripped her ass, pulling Avneet harder against him as her hands were entangled in his messy hair.

Avneet : it's so good. Ahhh.... (This is all in act rehearsal tone)

She could feel his clothed and hardened cock rub against her pussy through the thin panties and skirt barely rolling against her slit with each roll of her hips.

Stay tuned