Chapter 6

Author's POV

4 months have passed after that incident, and now maanvi lives in Jaipur. By this time her college is over. She has fully invested herself in the work of her company. Busy carving out a new self of her. Now her health is okay. 

At first, when she told her family that she wanted to return, her parents and her brothers were determined not to let her. But somehow she convinced everyone though it took her some time, of course, who can deny their princess who is a cutie of course. wait what you thought that Every single person no no no.....except one guess who it can be.

  Ofc... it's none other than her elder brother Ritvik. He loves him more than anyone in the house well all her brother loves her so much but Ritvik loves her a bit more than anyone. After convincing a lot he finally agreed. 

Huff!!! bohot mehenat lagi manane mein

Aarav's POV

"Sir, today you have a business party in the evening" Daksh my assistant informed me.

I looked at my watch to see how much time was left. It's still 3 hours left for the party. After about 1 hour my phone rang I thought it was Maa but to my surprise, it was my best friend. well, it's obvious to be surprised as he doesn't call me unnecessarily until it is something important.

Aarav: hello

Ritvik: Um...I won't beat around the bush.

 I would directly come straight to the point. I want your favor.

Aarav: Yeah tell. If I can I will surely do.

Ritvik: I want you to accompany my sister to a business party tonight. We couldn't make it today though her guards will be there but if you can manage.

Aarav: Sure. I also have to there

After asking him about the party, I learned it was the same party where I would go. So, I assured him. I quickly decided to wrap up my work and headed back to home. As I entered the mansion Dadi and Ma greeted me they both were enjoying their evening tea with some gossip so I decided to disturb them a bit. 

"Pranam ma, Pranam dadi" I bent down and touched their feet

"Jite raho beta"

"Aare beta tum itni jaldi aaygye kuch baat hain kya?"  Dadi  asked 

"nhi dadi wo ek business party mein jaana hain isiliye jaldi aagye"

"tabhi sochu mera beta uski biwi ko chor ke itni jaldi ghar kaise aa gya..." Ma said while giving me side-eye looks meanwhile dadi was trying to suppress her laughter

"dadi main kamre mein jaa raha hun" i said while scratching my neck and ran from their. I could hear them laughing at me.

"ruk teri biwi ko aane de ab to wohi sudhar sakti hain tujhe" I heard her shouting from behind

[Author: ma ke samne koi bol sakta hain kya? ]

Entering the room I staright headed towards the bathrom to get a hot shower. After taking bath I got ready. wearing my suit I set my hair wore my watch followed by my shoes and went out.

I sat in my Bugatti la Voiture Noire and drove to her penthouse. Yes My Cupcake I am going to meet her after 4 freaking months. Her one glance and I am done.