✧Chapter 0.5 (A/N): Prologue✧

╞═════𖠁A/N𖠁═════╡

Hi there! I just wanted to say that the language I will be using for the beginning of this fanfic will be a bit dark. The some remaining will be silly writing. Some. ^^

I pulled some of this shit outta my ass btw.

...

Apologies are a statement mortals never seem to understand. A word for those who regret their past actions and plan to never redo it again.
A simplistic sentence which is one of the first steps to resolving a conflict. A step people often do and ditch the remaining process.

The sky was a beautifully- mixture of turqoise, grey, and midnight black. Massive stacks of dark cotton-like clouds began congregating right above the two figures which hastened to rush across the wheat field. Their boots trampled through the mud, splattering filth onto their shoes. The only light the pair are following is that of the kingdom ahead.
The warm orange candle light of a bustling village filled with Markers with hopes and dreams.

"We're almost there!"

The warm lavender tinted Marker excitedly yelled out.
The sky erupted in a blinding yellow colour. The ringing of bells and the chimes of a massive chronograph rumbling the earth only added to the fight-or-flight adrenaline the Markers experienced. The abrupt blast nearly sent the two stumbling into the dirt. The taller one wrapped in a Mulberry cloak held the other's hand tightly. Everyone went still. It was a beautiful sight to behold and yet, everyone had the same chill down their spine. The air felt dense and thin. As though their breaths had been stolen from right inside their lungs.

"I never got the sorry I've long awaited for."

The cloaked Marker breathily whispered, a subtle tear streamed down his cheek. The beam of golden light pulsed and rippled to reveal a massive mechanical clock. It chimed once, twice, three times. Each chime gradually getting louder than the last. The two raised their free hands to shield themselves from the consuming ray of luminosity.