Chapter Three

Lucius's POV:

(This is before they meet Aiden).

Tom, Severus, Draco, and I were sitting in the gardens of Malfoy Manor; it had many rare and different types of flowers in it.

"We were talking about our creature inheritances. The previous night we felt our submissive as they came into their inheritance, and now we are trying to figure out who could our mate be, but we couldn't figure out who it was, we were clueless.

“There are 3 owls heading our way,” Draco said.

The first owl landed in front of Draco and me, and the other two landed in front of Tom and Severus. I opened our letter to read what was on the parchment, while Draco looked over my shoulder so that he could read it as well.

xxxxx

In our letter, the following was written:

To Lord Lucius Malfoy and Heir Draconis Malfoy of the Noble House of Malfoy,

We here at Gringotts Bank would like to inform you that your submissive mate has come to take an inheritance test.

They had me contact you for they wish to meet their mates. In a few minutes, when all four of the mates touch this port key, it will bring you straight to my office.

The parchment that Lord Malfoy or Heir Malfoy is holding is the port key.

The password is “submissive.”

Regards, Blood Fang, Head Goblin of Gringotts.

xxxxx

Draco and I looked up from our letter and saw Tom and Severus looking at us. “It seems that our mate wants to meet us now,” Severus drawled in his silky smooth voice.

“Our parchment is the port key,” Lucius said excitedly.

They all stood up to take hold of the parchment. When everyone had a hold, Draco said the password, “Submissive.” The next moment they landed in an office where they saw a goblin tying a letter to an owl and sending it off.

“Your mate will be here momentarily,” the goblin said after seeing them in his office.

XXXXX

Draco's POV:

I was excited that our submissive came into their inheritance. That meant I could spoil them with gifts and all the love that I could give.

XXXXX

Tom's POV:

I've been waiting a very long time for our submissive mate to come into his or her inheritance. It doesn't even matter if our mate was a male or female. I will love them anyway.

XXXXX

Severus' POV:

I was surprised and perplexed on my 17th birthday when I came into my inheritance and on the same day met two of my mates, Lucius and Tom. They loved me with everything they had, and I loved them back. Then Draco came, and finally, the time comes that we are to meet our submissive.

XXXXX

(Time skip: 1 Hour)

XXXXX

Draco's POV:

We were brought out of our thoughts by a person appearing before us. It was our submissive mate. He was wearing a short dress that fit him perfectly and a floor-length cloak with matching earrings and a choker on his throat. He saw us looking and pulled his cloak closed over himself.

XXXXX

Aiden's POV:

My four mates sat down on the chairs provided and then went through my papers with Bloodfang. When Draco and Lucius found out who I was, they exploded, “I bullied (Draco),” “I tried to kill my mate! (Lucius).” They kept saying how sorry they were while taking my hands into theirs and kissing them like the true gentlemen they were.

I then watched as Tom and Severus read through the parchment, and then suddenly went very pale.

My two blonde mates backed away from me to give Tom and Severus time to apologize and speak to me.

“You can stop worrying now, I forgive you all because you didn't know. I told them, and you can make it up in any way you would prefer,” I told them.

“Can we please go get me a new wand? The one I have no longer wants to work for me,” I asked all four of my mates quietly.

All four of my mates said 'Yes' at the same time.

And I happily went shopping with them.

xxxxx

Draco's POV:

What Aiden did not know is that we were planning to buy him more clothes and not just a wand.

It was fun to drag Aiden into the shops and pick out beautiful clothes and dresses for him to wear and try on to see if they were a good choice.

When that was done, Aiden quickly pulled all four of us into the big dressing room.

“May I please see you without your Glamours on?” He quietly asked us in a very soft voice - almost as if he expected us to say no or wasn't used to asking in the first place.

Without answering him, I made sure the door was locked and had silencing charms on before I dropped my Glamours.

I was 5'10 (1.78 m)and had muscles with pale skin and pink lips, but I couldn't explain my hair and eye color.

Severus went next; he was 6'2 (1.88 m)and also pale, with pink lips.

Then Tom at 6'5 (1.96 m), pale with red lips.

Lastly, my father went; he was 6'0 (1.83 m), pale with blush-colored lips.

XXXXX

Aiden's POV:

My Doms are all handsome in their own ways. Their hair was all to their waists and taller than me, which was the same as mine, but the color of their eyes was different. I could not wait for them to claim me as theirs.