I've Never Been Someone Like You Could Love Someone Like Me

On Shot Story

Characters: Lin & Kath

Lin and Kath are best of friends.  They also in the same school and their classmates.
Ever since they were young,they always together. Even in school. But there's a secret of Lin that Kath didn't know,that was Lin is fallen inlove to her bestfriend...

Kath: Lin,lately i felt that your avoiding me? Why? Tell me,is there any problem?
Lin: Ohhh,no... it's not like that,it's just I'm busy this past few days, and i have no time for anything else.
Kath: Even me,are no exception? I'm your bestfriend,remember?
(A silence between them)
Lin: I'm so sorry Kath,i cannot take it anymore.  Just please leave me alone...
Kath: (teary eyes) why? Do i did something bad to you,to the point that you don't want to see me?
Lin: If only i can tell you the truth Kath (in her mind)
Kath: Lin,talk to me... is there something wrong about me,about my behavior? Tell me please,don't be speechless, i don't like it!
Lin: Then just leave!
Kath: If i do that,would you be happy when im gone?
Lin: Kath....
Kath: Ok,if that's what you want... Even if it's hurt I'll go... I'm leaving you... for good....
(Kath runaway...leave Lin behind)
Lin: Kath! Kath! I don't want you to go.. I'm a coward, i can't tell you the truth...I'm afraid that if i confess to you,you will get angry and leave me. That's why i don't want to tell that i am fallen in love to you..  i love you so much my bestfriend...
(Crying out loud and bended her knee)
*Not knowing to Lin,Kath is on her back when she confess all her feelings to her*
Kath: Then why you don't have a courage to tell me that you have a feelings for me?
*Lin was shock that Kath hear all  what she said earlier,she immediately turn her back and didn't know what to do nor to say*
Lin: Kath i will explain...
Kath: You don't need to explain, i already heard it...
Lin: Kath,are you angry  with me? Will you unfriend me now that you know the truth?
Kath: Yes! Definitely yes... i'll unfriend you...
Lin: That's the reason why i didn't tell you..
Because i know_____
Kath: i will unfriend you because our feelings is mutual....Now that I've heard what i want to hear from you i want us to make our labels.
Lin: What do you mean label?
Kath: Lin,my bestfriend...my one and only...
My comfort zone...my home...WILL YOU BE MY OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND?
(Lin in disbelief)
Lin: Are you sure about that Kath?
Kath: Yes,so what's your answer? I don't want a No for an answer...(smile)
Lin: Then what can i say,of course it's a big YES! I'm more happy and lucky to be your girlfriend Kath...
(And they hug and kiss each other's lips  💋)

*******************************************

I'll post a one shot story every week specially for you my dear readers  😘 😊 hope you enjoy! Teerak!

Author: Shei lie