1

A lady is seen sitting in the room whole decked up in that wedding lehenga waiting for her husband eagerly.

Suddenly she hears the opening of door and closing sound. She thought that her husband would come to her but instead he went to the washroom. She became sad. She hoped that he would come to her after coming out of the washroom but he just left the room leaving her heartbroken. She got up and moved to change her clothes.

On the other side, a guy can be seen standing on the terrace near the railing. It was Neil.

Neil: I wasn't ready for this marriage still you guys married me to that girl. Maine aapse kaha tha na mujhe nahi krni shaadi.

( I told you I don't want to get married).

Shweta: But Neil ye tere papa ka promise tha. Unhone wada kiya tha Avni ke papa se unnke aakhri waqt Mai ki vo usski shaadi tujhse karenge. Aur unnki bhi yahi aakhri wish thi, Neil.

(But Neil, it was your father's last wish. He promised Avni's father during his last breaths that he would marry her to you. Also it was his last wish too, Neil. )

Neil turns around and looks at his mom.

Neil: What about my wish then? Don't I have my own life and wishes to fulfil?

Shweta: Yes Neil, I know but you can still fulfil all of them with Av...

Neil(cutting Shweta): No mom. You know I love someone else still you did this.

Neil's heart became heavy and his eyes slight teary. Shweta cupped his face.

Shweta: I know Neil but...

Neil jerked her hands.

Neil: You did what you felt like now I will do the same. Aapne meri shaadi usse karadi hai but sorry I won't be able to give her any rights of my WIFE, got it?
( You got me married to her..)

Neil goes angrily from there.

Shweta: I know Neil one day you will give her all the rights of a WIFE.

She looks at her husband, at the shining star,  with teary eyes and conveys the unspoken words and goes being tired of the festivities held whole day.

Here, Neil comes down into the lawn and is seen talking to someone.

On Call:

Neil: Hello baby, what is my baby doing?

Person: Neilu I am missing you so much. Tum mujhse milne nahi aaye aaj baby I hate you. Hmm.
( You didn't come to meet today, I hate you)

Neil: I am sorry baby, I was busy and stuck somewhere. Please apne baby ko maaf kardo na .
(Forgive your baby)

Person: No, bring a chocolate for me tomorrow then I will think about it.

Neil: Okay done. Come one now sleep, Goodnight love you.

Person: Love you toooooo.

Call end.

Neil smiles and shook his head then reality hit him. Now he have to face the girl he has been ignoring since a long time. How will he face her wad the question.

Neil: I am sorry mom, dad.

He sighed and went.

After Neil went from room, Avni changed and was badly missing her father. It is a day of every child's life which every parent wanted to witness. But today the one and only life support of her life wasn't there for her. She felt like crying but remembered there is no one to console or hug her like her father use to. Not even her HUSBAND. She came out of her thoughts when again felt the door opening.  She turned and saw Neil.