chapter 2:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

C17s & super galaxies escorted by f35s & tomcat 21s to Antarctica. No pats of alpha there are aware that russians are going to cease it.

Hoffman miller aka hotshots sitting beside his tank. His eyes closed dreaming about how he first met miho.

Flashback:

Miho & maho on a field.

on a tank

on a tank. They took a drive. Miho saw a boy wobbling a bit keeping him stable with a long stick.

Young miho: STOP THE TANK. BOY UP AHEAD

Young maho: BOY!?. What's he doing here in a middle of a hot day?

Tank stopped. Boy collapsed on his knees miho & maho jumped out to check on him.

Miho: are you okay?. Its hot outside

????: i was doing a early morning jogging during my stay here

Maho: here has some water

????: thank you

He drank. Miho tilt her head he hasn't shown his face yet because he wear his hat. She recognized that hat. Symbol of anvil 1 - 1.

He looks up to them miho eyes widen pink hue appeared on her cheeks.

(Without hoodie

(Without hoodie. Wearing track clothes & a hat.

Maho is shocked too. Miho felt like the chains of nishizumi family has been cut. New feeling has begun.

Miho: what's you're name?

Hoffman: hoffman miller

Maho: miller?. As in you're Jonathan miller's son?

" yep "

Miho: who's you're mother?

Hoffman: ami miller

Miho/maho unison: EHHH AMI CHOUNO IS MARRIED TO JONO😱

Tank crew are shocked. Hoffman about to dropped miho catches him. Despite being the same height as him he's heavier than her.

Miho: sis he's dehydrated. Lets take him back

Maho is surprised she has determined look. She helped her getting on the tank. Maho can tell she has change the moment she lay his eyes on.

Hoffman miller is different. So different she can't think of how he changed its not good looks.

She is aware how her mother shiho is already become. Hoffman smiled at miho.

Hoffman: you got a name?

Miho: oh yeah. I'm miho nishizumi. That's my sister maho nishizumi. Girl is driving is erika itsumi

Erika: that's jono's kid. Nice to meet you

Hoffman:

Nice to meet you too

Nice to meet you too. Thanks for saving me from the hot weather back there

Miho: ...it ...was nothing ...

Maho giggled making miho glared at her. Shiho first met hoffman. Something about him is different she knew that's ami & Jonathan's kid.

She can't say no. She allowed their relationship to grow as best friends Tsuneo accepts that was well.

Flashbacks ends:

No pat omega boy crew 1: SADDLE UP WHERE READY TO DROP ENEMY AIR & ANTI AIR NEUTRALIZE

Hoffman miller has changed into the beginning of his prime. He opens his eyes put his balaclava scull mask.

He gets inside his m1a5. Tank battalion is ready to drop. Back to door opened they drop parachute deployed.

Tanks landed they moved to the area breakthrough style.

Grizzily: ALL UNITS MOVE IN. HOTSHOTS RICOCHET YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

To be continued:

Later