The Trainee (Lewis Hamilton)

The Trainee

Y/N = Your Name

Started working in the Mercedes is not the easy job. You are mastered any studies, training, even life experiences, you've done it all! But why did you deserve to be treated like this? You are working in the general office team at Mercedes particularly in the formular one field. That is mean you have worked very hard to get this job, but when reality hits you, it is the people that is even hard to deal. Lisa, the team leader, she is the opposite of good leader qualification, somehow, she managed to become leader because she bribed her 'minions'. Lisa and her minions are abusive to you, making the trainee life even harder.

Working in the formular one industrial is exciting, you've dream about it ever since started high school. Of course, the racing car, the engines, the design, the innovation and so on of the categories. There is the one particular racer, Lewis Hamilton, the idol slash crush of you in the big part. You met him once only when you go work on the paddock, but only milliseconds spotted him from a far. That was make you heart racing like the car.

However, you have worked on the track only one time in Austrias, this time in Steiermark. And your 'team' is ditching you to go back to London where their home, leaving you to be the only general office team. The first two days was introduction of hell to you, but today the race day is the worst. You've been running for every position from cleaner to the waterboy or free position to do whatever everyone needs and attend the meeting on be half of your team. You got yelled at several times all day, and that is draining you.

1 hour before the race.

"Hey! Trainee! You go get the connected (mechanical terms) in the storage room real quick!" one of the engineers calling to you. Right now, you have to be the supporter for the engineer team from water to whatever in needs. "Yes, right the way" then make your way to the storage room. There are sections for every part of the small pieces that assembled to be the racing car. You make your way to find what it is. The problem is it did not label, you pick up a part that you thought was right then the beside tray is looking like the right one. So, you have on both of your hands.

"What is this!? Why it looks the same? Am I right? What if am wrong? I don't want to get yelled again, man, why am I doing this, this is what I deserve? What if I get fired? I don't want to get..." You started to cry and panic. Meanwhile, someone heard you crying and walk to you.

"What happened? Did you get hurt? Why are you crying?" It was Lewis. He wants to find somewhere quiet to make a phone call to his parents but don't want to go far from the pit, so he was in the storage knowing that no one would interrupt for a while. But here you are weeping with the spare parts in your hands. You look up, tears streaming down your cheeks, nose getting red.

"Mr. Hamilton? Why are you here?" You ask shaking voice with embarrassing inside.

"Later about that. Why are you crying? And what are you doing here?" He asks concerned voice with frown eyebrows.

"I just don't know what is the right one. And I don't want to make mistake. I don't want to get scold. I don't want to lose my job." You starting to breakdown again.

"Nah nah nah, easy love, easy, breath, just breath, slow down, yes, that's right." He pats your back stroking up and down motion, and speak with the low, calm, and whisper voice. You stop crying then Lewis help you find the right one and tell you how to tell the different, this is lifesaving.

"Which team you work on?" He asked "I'm a trainee at the general office team. I'm Y/N"
you answer surprisingly.

"Is Lisa the team leader, right?" You kind of confuse, why he did want to know. "Yes-"