✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ Chapter 2 : I don't care ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Sometimes we should accept what is real and what's not without any question.
                                        ~Unknown

Author's pov :

You were sleeping peacefully and your phone buzzed causing you wide awake. Yeah change your ringtone 😅. You attended the call. It was Min Ji who was calling you from her dormitory.

Min Ji : "Unnie! Are you still sleeping? Huh!"

Y/n : "Yeah Jiji!!!."

You replied closing your eyes and feeling drowsy at all.

Min Ji : "Unnie! Are you ok na?"

Your heart skipped a beat. You were thinking for a right answer. Then another question which shattered your heart into millions of pieces.

Min Ji : "Is oppa not taking care of you? Wait I would take his class?"

As long as she mentioned Jungkook your eyes started getting teary but you maintained your tone.

Y/n : "I would talk to you later Jiji."

You hung up the call without her response.

Min Ji is your sister not biological. When you two were in orphanage, you became friends and now you both care for each other's like siblings. Neither you nor Min Ji knew about your respective parents but your love for each other never decreased. There's a 3 year gap

Min Ji had a crush on Jungkook but Jungkook proposed you and you married him. You thought Jungkook loved you and you also developed feelings for him but soon you came to know that it's ALL FAKE LOVE.

You were deep in your thinking until someone disturbed you and dragged you out of your thinking. I think we know who can it be.

Jungkook : "Breakfast in 10 minutes."

Saying this he left without saying anything. You expected nothing else from that man. The door was slammed and you flinched hardly. You can walk now but your ankle was still paining. You went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast. You arranged it on the table and started leaving then you heard:

Jungkook : "Eat first."

You gave him a sharp death glare and he too sensed it.

Y/n : "I am not hungry Mr. Jeon."

You said this angrily and started taking steps towards ladders only to stopped by a strong tattooed arm. You were started. He grabbed you by your right arm and dragged you towards dining table. He made you sit on the chair and sat beside you. You hate his skinship.

Y/n : "Are you afraid that I mixed poison in your food? Oh common it's fucking 3 months I am making food for you Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook : "I don't want to talk to you. Finish the food and go."

You were feeling surprised at his sudden behaviour. You looked at your surroundings and found that the made who used to bully you was no longer there. You looked at Jungkook who already started eating. You too took one of the sandwich and ate it. After you finished you left from there without even looking at him. Yeah you hate him for not returning your love. You hate him for treating you as maid. You put up a formal dress cuz it's time for you to go for work. You work in your bestfriend hobi's cafe who treated you very nicely. You looked in the mirror and found yourself quite appealing. No doubt we should just love ourselves instead of others. You put up lipstick and took your bag. You went downstairs and saw the scene you hate the most...

Jungkook and Jee Wo kissing each other like no tomorrow. Your heart was breaking into millions of pieces. You were trying to breathe but looks like your lungs weren't working. Then suddenly your phone buzzed. It was hobi.

Their kiss broke. Jungkook looked at you with amazed look like he doesn't want you to see that. But Jee Wo was very furious after all you disturbed their alone time.

Jee Wo took quick steps towards you and gave you hard slap on your left cheek. Her fingertips marked your cheeks red. You were very happy today but what happened destroyed your mood. You put a hand on your cheek and looked straight into Jee Wo's eyes.

Jee Wo : "B*tch you again came to disturb us."

She was going to give you another blow and you shut your eyes. But this time you didn't feel any pain. You opened your eyes and saw you didn't expect in your whole life.

Jungkook grabbed Jee Wo's hand and restricted her from hitting you. He was looking strange. He was looking at Jee Wo dangerously. Jee Wo jerked her hand. Jungkook signalled her to go.

Jee Wo : "Jungkook See...ee you...u.......soon.

She stuttered even to bade him goodbye. He didn't look at her. She left from there as soon as possible. You were standing there still with a blank face and there were standing the most wanted Mafia looking at you with a bunny face. You realised that you are getting late so you suddenly look at your face in your phone's camera . There were red marks on your left cheek. You put some powder there to hide them . All the time Jungkook was looking at you but you ignored his strong gaze like he doesn't even exist for you. After your make up you took steps towards exit gate only to be stopped by a beast.

Y/n : "What do you want Mr Jeon."

Jungkook : "First of all stop calling me Mr Jeon."

You flinched at his statement but tried to maintain your tone.

Y/n : "You are the young master. So I would call you like that."

You said this without any reaction on your face.

Jungkook : "I am your fucking husband. Don't forget."

You laughed at his statement again. Making him confused by your actions.

Y/n : "So should I call you hubby nahh fake hubby sounds good."

You saw anger in his eyes at your statement . Everytime he tries to control his anger but you are so good at testing his patience.

You jerked his hand and started walking.

But....

✥--------------- To be continued  ---------------✥

Vote and comment 😁 guys.
변초희.