⁑☾˙❀‿❀˙☽⁑ Introduction ⁑☾˙❀‿❀˙☽⁑

He was a villain in the veil of a hero. She was an angel in disguise of a devil. They encountered each other. Her heart was pure but he was unable to recognise that. She was innocent but hard to predict from outside.
As a whole both people were twisted. What will happen if both get into the same situation. Who will give up first?
Will it be a love story? Or a simple story of Vengeance?

Choi y/n :-

Age : 19 years

Profession : Student at Seoul National University

A well educated and self-disciplined girl. Loves herself, enjoy her life, very smart but the only thing she lacks is an evil heart for this world. She lost her parents at an early age. Time and situation made her strong enough to stand out even in difficulties. People think she is rude and cold-hearted because she doesn't talk to people much and loves her alone time doing the things she like. She is not into any guy because in her opinion "Love is just making fool of the other people." She is more passionate about her studies and part-time job. Her goal is simple "Make things simple not complicated."
As an unromantic and rude girl, many boys don't approach her that they will get rejected.

But someone shattered her greatly. She can't forget that person. The guy she loved with her whole heart turned out to be the one stabbed her heart brutally.

 The guy she loved with her whole heart turned out to be the one stabbed her heart brutally

Jeon Jungkook :-

Age : 26

Profession : CEO of Jeon corporation.

A flirty boy, loves following evil paths. Everytime searching for shortcuts. A sharp and cunning mind. Loves hiding his intentions. Nobody knows the real him. People only see what he wants to show them. A huge fan following but is he really confident or hiding any insecurity?

He lost his parents at a very early age and grown up by his grandma. He set up his own company and became a multi-millionare by the age of 25 only.

Let's see what's Jeon Jungkook is hiding from everyone's eyes 👀.

Guys it's my first story. ~~~I hope you enjoy it. ~~~Loads of love ~~~if you like it don't forget to like and comment.
~Yours
변초희 •