Prologue

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

____________________________________

"Why the fuck did you elope it was our fucking roka ceremony " Yakshin asked furiously.

But Amaya remained unaffected and expressionless.

"Fucking answer me Amaya Chauhan. Why did you elope from our rokka ceremony" he hold her jaw to make her look at him.

"I don't want to marry you" Amaya said looking straight into his eyes.

"You don't have an option to deny," he murmured, nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

"Or what will you force me" she shouted trying to come out of his hold.

"Force that would be the last thing I will do to you mi reina" he whispered while kissing her earlobe

"Why this sham now? Come on, I know you were faking this all the time. The love , the promises, everything was a lie,everything was fake. Stop with this pretending game of yours. You don't love me" she yelled while a tear left her eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare to call my love fake you are the most beautiful thing happened to me" he warned her while holding her jaw softly and wiping away the tear.

" Why bura laga sach sunake Mr Martin or let me guess you are shocked" she chuckled bitterly.

"Stop Amaya you will regret"

"The only thing I regret is loving you I was......"

She got interrupted by him kissing her. The Kiss wasn't soft but rough and harsh . She was struggling to come out of his hold but he was stronger than her.

She was going out of breath but he wasn't ready to leave her. When she stopped struggling he pulled back and let her breath and again started kissing her.

After five minutes he stopped and held her jaw softly and whisper to her in deep voice " never say you regret loving me or else I will f*ck the sense out of you that you will forget what even regret is"

She didn't say anything.

"Did you get it mi reina"

No response.

He asked again while biting her neck.

"I hate you Yakshin Martin" She hissed

"Fuck baby why so adamant. We really need to talk and you will tell me everything" he said and started freeing her hands.

                        乁⁠༼⁠☯⁠‿⁠☯⁠✿⁠༽⁠ㄏ

The real twist starts from here.

Mystic mysteries will be unveiled. Occult intentions of diplomatic people will emerge.
Cryptic people will come across.
Will they both able to fight their own people or back off .......

                          ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ᴼ⁠ل͜⁠ᴼ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Every person whom you consider as your well wisher, are they really or is it all an illusion.

                          ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ᴼ⁠ل͜⁠ᴼ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

____________________________________

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Love you all

💓Be safe Be happy 💓