River's POV-

"Harry!" I sighed, smacking him with a pillow.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed, putting his hands up in defense.

"Harry, stop talking about that story! Gemma already knows!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, Harry." Gemma teased, laughing at us.

"I'm sorry, I just can't get over your reaction when you got your first nose bleed! You look like you were gonna pass out!" He laughed, clenching his stomach.

"Alright!" I yelled, jumping on top of him.

"When's Jacob coming to get you?" Harry asked, moving me to the side.

"He'll be here any minute." I said, looking at my phone.

"Oh, okay." Harry said firmly. He didn't exactly like my boyfriend.

"Harry, he's not that bad. I don't understand why you don't like Jacob." I frowned.

"River, he just seems off sometimes. I've known you my whole damn life. You deserve so much better than that prick." Harry said.

"I like him. Just give him a chance. For me, Harry." I said, pouting.

"Alright, fine. Only because I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too, Harberry." I smiled.

Before he could say something back, I heard a honk from outside.

"Get out of my house!" Harry yelled, smiling.

I blew him a kiss and bid Gemma and Anne a goodbye.

"Hey, babe." Jacob smiled, kissing me.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked, hopping into his car.

"I was thinking we can stay at my place and watch some movies. I bought you your favorite movie." He smiled, rubbing my thigh. Jacob and I have been dating for two months and in two weeks it will be our third month anniversary.

"You bought the fault in our stars?" I asked, literally jumping out of my seat. Best movie ever.

"I thought your favorite movie was clueless?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Close enough." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey, I'm driving." He joked, turning the street.

"We're almost there anyway." I shrugged.

We both remained silent for the rest of the drive. Boring as fuck.

"I'll go make you some buttery popcorn. I know you'd die to have some right now." He winked.

"Um actually, I never put butter on my popcorn." I frowned at him. He should know this, we literally eat popcorn all the damn time.

"Oh, that must be Ella-," He started to say but stopped right in the middle of the sentence.

"Who?" I asked, standing up.

"I meant Ellie. She's my sisters best friend." He mumbled, walking back to the kitchen.

"Why the hell would you know that?" I asked, growing irritated by the second.

"She comes over almost everyday. Don't worry, Riv. She's four years old and a very picky one." He laughed.

I laughed as well, shrugging it off.

We sat down, ate a shit load of popcorn, and just enjoyed the movie.

Throughout the movie, Jacob was on his phone, texting someone. I didn't bother to ask who, knowing its probably just one of his friends.