Harry's POV

"Your clearly doing it wrong." I said, smaking away Rivers hands.

We woke up hours ago so we decided to go do something that we normally wouldn't do. Since her dog, Poobah, past away about a week ago, we decided to make a little dog house and put it near her grave.

Keep in mind, this was River's idea.

I screwed all the screws and assembled it in right way.

"See, like that." I said, showing her the mistake.

"Ugh, can we take a break? My hands feel like they will snap off any second." She whined.

"This was your idea, River."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Let's go take a break. What do you wanna do now?" She asked, stepping in her house.

"Yeah, I actually have to get going soon. I have some errands to do." I said, looking at my watch.

"Like...?"

"Shopping, cleaning the house, homework, things like that." I lied. I will not tell her what I have to do.

It's embarrassing.

"Tell me the truth, Harry." She looked at me, annoyed.

"I already did." I said, looking the other way.

"Harry."

"Fuck, fine. I have a job interview." I mumbled quietly.

"Your joking right?"

"No."

"Oh my god, why didn't you tell me? What job are you applying for?" She asked, a little overly excited.

"A tutor. It's a place near my house."

"I didn't know you were smart." She laughed, smacking my chest.

"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my things.

"Harry, calm down. Your smart as hell. What are you gonna wear?"

"This." I shrugged. I don't care on how I look, I just want the job so I can make money.

"Ha, your funny. Go home, go take a shower, and look presentable. Right now." She said, looking straight at me.

"Hell no, women. I'm a man. I do what I want."

"Harry, I'm giving you ten seconds to get out of my house before I post that awful picture of you." She threatened, folding her arms.

"Bye." I rushed out of the house, shutting the door.

I got in my car and rolled down my window, looking at River.

She smirked, looking satisfied.

"Good luck!" She yelled.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back, pulling out of her driveway.

Fuck, do I need luck.

River's POV-

"Stop." I whined, pushing away Jacob.

"Can I not tickle my girlfriend?" He smirked, getting closer to me.

"Nope. Now go make me food." I demanded, pointing to the kitchen.

We were currently at Jacobs place, doing what we always do. Watching movies.

"No, no, no. I'm taking you out later to eat so don't eat now. You'll get full." He smiled, pushing my hair away.