Chapter Fifty-Five - Losing Control.

Eve Chambers...

I never knew that pleasure could feel like this. I can't find the words to explain it other than there is this feeling of a bone deep pleasure lacing my veins like some sort of drug. I would go as far as saying that I am more than comfortably numb. For the first time in my life, I think I had been having sex wrong all these years. Silly, isn't it? Look at Andrei – the man had never had sex until me, yet he is far more skilled than any man I have ever been with. It's not just Andrei though.

It is all my men. They seem to just know how to please me. Is it the bond that makes it so easy for them?

Or is it something else that I am not aware of?

I know I am lucky right now to be feeling anything other than pain. I won't lie and say that beating was a walk in the park because it was far from it. Every single inch of my body had hurt in a way I have never experienced before. And the pain I am feeling towards Alex's rejection had only seemed to make the pain from the beating a hundred times more painful. Even now, there is an ache in my chest that I can't seem to escape.

Why couldn't Kevin's blood ease that pain away too?

"You are pretty deep in there, Angel," Nathan pulled my attention to him as he stripped out of his clothes and fuck me sideways – he was a true masterpiece.

Golden sun-kissed flesh was taut over muscle and tendons. A beautiful eight-pack of abs were so pronounced that I swear it looked like he had a ladder etched into his flesh inviting me to climb him like a damn tree. The man was smooth all over. Ink blessed his pectorals easing up on to his traps and down both arms. It was the two 3-D stars that sat on either side of his hips that drew my attention because they somehow seemed to highlight the defined adonis-belt that he had. Veins popped up from his groin, which I was a complete slut for. Sinking my eyes further down as he dropped his sweat-pants, which might I add is also another catnip for me – and fuuuuuuuck.

I have seen both Andrei and Kevin's cocks, but Nathan is the last of my men to see fully naked and let me tell you; the man does not disappoint. The length of his cock is impressive but it's the girth that has me gulping. The vein running the length of him is protruding and making the head look an angry bruised colour, the shaft itself is as smooth as the rest of him. The set of balls at the base of his cock are drawn tight and look painfully full. An impressively manicured patch of hair makes him all manly. And I am salivating like a bitch in heat.

All thoughts of beatings and pain and rejection and my other mate all slid from my mind as I slid down from the counter where he had placed me while he got the bath running and stripped down to his birthday suit. Walking to him, he watched me closely, his eyes never straying from mine as I reached him and rose on my tip-toes to kiss his beautiful lips before sinking to my knees dragging my lips over his hot smooth flesh as I went. "You don't have to do this sweetness-" he gasped as I ran my hands down the front of his body, loving the feeling of him against my hands.

"I know but I want to!" I purr as I look up at him through my lashes as they flutter at the perfect scent of him. Clean and fresh, straight from a shower I would guess, which makes sense since he was the one who found me covered in blood. "Kevin and Andrei got their release, you didn't -"

"I didn't give, to get, Eve!"

"I know that baby. I want to taste you, will you let me?" I asked in a sultry tone, holding my breath as I awaited his answer. If he said no, I wouldn't push but I know it would bruise my ego a little. I need to know my men want me, after Alex rejecting me, I am feeling more than a little insecure. It was partly why I begged Kevin to make me cum, I needed to feel that want from my men. I needed to know that they at least wanted me. God's I am so pathetic. You would think that I would be more than content with the three men I have. And I am. I wouldn't want to change any of them, but the truth is I have this connection to Alex that begs to be completed.