17

(short !!)

a few days have passed after what happened in Felix's room, hyunjin still hasn't gotten a response from Felix. he had managed to finish his art project, which was Felix. he literally had Felix everywhere, from sketches to photos, to photos to the memory of Felix sucking him off.

Hyunjin was walking to school, his mind full of that night. he could remember how tight he was, how he could just- "ow! you fucking tall piece of shit!" someone yelled, smacking hyunjins shoulder. he slightly stumbled back, surprised to see yeji. he blinked a few times, before scoffing.

"shut up, im just a few inches taller." he grumbled, crossing his arms as he looked at yeji. they haven't forgiven each other yet, in fact, they were still vivid with each other. yeji was a human, yes, but a lot of their family members are incubus.

"did you fuck that poor freckled boy? yesterday i caught a glimpse of his neck and he had faded hickies, well hidden but they couldn't escape my eyes." she started, crossing her arms as well. "we all know he's too innocent to go fucking around, did you do that?" yeji huffed, annoyed that hyunjin can't control his fucking dick and emotions.

all hyunjin could do was stay silent, but he scoffed and looked away. "I was upset he kept ignoring me, so I went to his house and boom. fucked him there." he admitted, feeling yeji's sharp glare on him. although some people would fold, he didn't give two shits. "did you just assault him??" she suddenly blurted out.

"yeji what the fuck- NO?? I had consent!" Hyunjin yelled, having an offended look on his face. how could his own family member say that about him? he always asks for consent, that's very gentlemen like.

as he's walking inside, he just felt uneasy. Hyunjin didn't know why, but he did. his hands stayed in his pockets, feeling something in his stomach. but the second he saw Felix in the hallway, he froze and felt that unease disappear.

subconsciously, Hyunjin walked over to him. Felix noticed Hyunjin walking to him, and he tried walking away. but of course, Hyunjin grabbed his arm. looking down at him with pleading eyes. hating that Felix kept avoiding him after they do anything together.

"what the fuck, Felix." he huffed out, feeling mixed emotions as he looked at him. he could see the discomfort in Felix's eyes, which just hurt him even more. and just like before, the unease started to fill him up once again. "each time we do something, you just blow me off."

Felix didn't say anything, he just stayed staring at hyunjin. he nibbled on his lower lip, heart pounding in his chest. taking a shaky breath, he finally spoke. "I'm sorry, hyunjin. I just - it still feels weird, we haven't known each other for that long but already doing things." he mumbled out, feeling Hyunjin let go of his arm.

"I mean, I'm grateful and I do have fun but .." he paused, not knowing what to say. excuses, thats all he's thinking about. he had a pretty good life, so he has no reason to make up a fake sad story. since everyone knew he wouldn't keep acting happy if something happened, he sucked at hiding emotions.

"I'm scared, okay? you took my first time, I gave you a blow job, so much already! I'm scared that - you might hurt me, or I'll hurt you." Felix finally admitted, tears brimming in his eyes. he brought his hands to his face, covering his teary face.

Hyunjin stayed frozen, a pang of guilt hitting his heart. the fact he was actually about to hurt Felix too made him more guilty, as he was just thinking about himself and not the other. gently, he grabbed Felix's wrist. making him let go of covering his face.

"Felix I.. I didn't know you were thinking like that," he mumbled, watching a tear fall from Felix's cheek. with his thumb, he caressed the tear stain off his cheeks. looking down at him with a soft, fond, look. "I'll never hurt you, and I'll give you time. next time, please just .. talk to me about it."

hesitantly, Felix nodded. his lower lip quivering, but he leaned forward and pecked hyunjins lips. putting his hand on top of hyunjins, he gave him a weak smile. "thank you, hyunjin. I'll trust you."