The Ghost

He's awakened by the door being slammed open. He jolts from the couch of Ghost's office, yelping a bit. "Hm?!" He exclaims, momentarily confused. "Glad to see you're still here, pet." Ghost murmurs, taking his gloves off.

Milo's face goes red, as he nods a bit, and quickly tries to cover up. He's still naked and sticky from their last session. "Y-yes," he stammers, sitting up, shaking a bit. "Yes *what*?" Ghost asks roughly, walking over to him and grabbing him by the chin.

"Yes, Master," Milo whispers, trembling more. His eyes are wide, looking a bit scared; that only fuels Ghost, who smirks and leans down to start kissing his neck. He isn't gentle, either, bruising the side of the other man's neck with his lips.

"Ngh-" Milo pants, giving a quiet whimper.

"Good boy," the lieutenant praises, pulling back again to speak. He's still wearing his mask and hat, the only thing missing being his gloves. Meaning it's just his bare hands that are now around Milo's neck. "Now, I have a meeting with Price in an hour..." he growls, pulling Milo up off the couch. "And you're gonna take care of me for an hour." He adds, pressing down on the other man's shoulders, making him go down to his knees.

The submissive can only manage to nod a bit, overwhelmed and surprised by the way he's being woken up. But before he can even think, Ghost's unzipping his jeans and pulling out his already hard and throbbing cock.

Eyes widening again, Milo tries to speak, wanting to protest or have a chance to wake up. But, again, he's interrupted; this time by Ghost's thick tip forcing his lips apart. After that, Milo stops trying to resist, instead moaning and taking the lieutenant's length deeper down his throat.
The larger man smirks, shuddering slightly with a moan. "Just like that..." he murmurs, starting to thrust his hips. He goes a bit slowly at first, but soon, he's slamming into Milo's throat with a painful, relentless pace. The tip of his length hits the back of the other man's throat, making him gag and choke, eyes watering as he struggles for breath.

But the lieutenant doesn't even seem to notice, moaning as he tilts his head back, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. Milo can barely even make any noise, his throat almost completely blocked off by Ghost's length.