1🎆

🎵 Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight...

The song, "Dynamite," can be heard over the loudspeakers, filling the soundstage with the catchy, retro song. The set looks like a scene from the 1970s, complete with a donut shop, a record store and a disco sign, all in vibrant pastel colors. BTS, the worldwide famous K-pop group, sit in swivel chairs in front of vanity mirrors discussing the recording of the music video so far.

"Jungkook, you look great in the opening," Jimin compliments, as a stylist combs his hair.

"Jin, you look so handsome," Hobi says, as another stylist holds a can and sprays his hair down.

"Tae, glasses look great on you! Can anyone survive your wink?" Jungkook adds, as he gets a touch-up on his foundation.

"Yoongi really went all out with his dancing," Kim Taehyung says with a grin at his hyung. Tae's stylist, Suni wearing a face mask, a fitted black shirt, black jeans, and a black snap back, picks up a brush and takes a section of Tae's honey golden hair in her hand.

Yoongi, sounding like an old experienced man, explains, "The camera work was really cool. It stayed in place while we interacted with it to get the retro feel."

For a few minutes the discussion continues with random thoughts of the song, each member expressing their opinions, sometimes cutting each other off or finishing each other's sentences like a family would do after so many years together as a group.

"I hope the fans like the song. They'll be surprised it's in English," Namjoon says from his chair.

"It's a good pop song," says Yoongi as he fixes the wide lapel of his buttoned shirt.

"The song of the summer," Tae declares. Suni smiles to herself as she was thinking the same thing, even though it is August and almost the end of summer. She tries to make eye contact with Tae but he looks off into the distance.

Jin pipes up. "Hopefully 'Dynamite' will blow up on the charts." The Bangtan members laugh. "This song will blow you away." More chuckles from the members. "When I die, I want dynamite at my funeral so I can go out with a bang!" Jin does his windshield-wiper-laugh as the others groan.

"What do you think of the song, Suni?" Tae asks.

All eyes are on Tae's stylist. Bangtan and the other staff workers are used to Tae being friendly to Suni, but it still catches them off guard when he specifically gives her his attention. His big, brown eyes meet hers in the mirror.

"I think it's easy and simple and positive. It sounds like you're trying to convey the message of healing and comfort to your fans," Suni says confidentially as she runs her hand through Tae's hair with a smile.

She loves her job of about two years and she loves when Tae talks to her during work even more. His handsome look, straight out of an anime, caught her eye long ago and made her job easy. In her opinion, it didn't take much to make Tae look camera-ready with his cinematic face and confident swagger.

Jungkook gives her a bunny smile. "Yes! It will make ARMY happy!"

She continues, now having permission to join in the conversation since stylists weren't supposed to interact with the talent. "I think it's going to take over the world. It's a disco pop song that has a message of hope, love, and positive energy. Do you guys feel the pressure for this song to do well in the Western market?"

"Sometimes...we feel the pressure, but it's worth it," Namjoon answers, as he gets up from his chair.

"You can do it!" Suni places the brush in her apron full of cosmetic tools and hair products hanging from her waist and pumps her fist in tiny. "Fighting!"