Cheer leading.

A/N 

Happy Easter guys! Thank you all for reading! Can you guys give me a little more Feedback though. (: Please read my ther stories also. Oh And Sadly this story doesn't have Jaden in it. I'm sorry but Next chapter Jaden will be in it! Thanks again. (: 

Johanna's POV

I wake up at 5:30 because it was Tuesday meaning school. Jaden, Mike, and Naomi went home yesterday. I slowly get up and go in the shower. After doing my business It was 6:15 I quickly put on my shoes and go downstairs to see my brother sitting on the stool eating Frosted Flakes. Once we both finish My mom rushes coming from the hallway connecting to her room and stuff.

My Mom: Come on Kids. I have a early case Dad already left.

We then quickly get our stuff and go in the car. Once we arrived at the School and Said our goodbyes and Watched her as she pulled off. We walked in together until I seen Naomi so I went to her leaving Jason.

Me: Watt-a-do-baby-boo?

Naomi: Lmfaoo Nothing much.

We started talking about the weekend and stuff. Then we seen people near the gym, Girls.

Nicole: Oh Kay! Last call for Cheer leading Tryouts! Last one is today! Results posted Tomorrow! Please Come get a flier. Last call.

Naomi: Go try out!

Me: No, I have never cheered in my life.

Naomi: Your flexible and you have cheered before. It is different. Something different for your high school year!

Me: Fine!

I then walk over to Nicole(Head Cheer leader) And Gets a flier.

Nicole: Omg, Are you new?

Me: Nope, I'm Hanna, Simone..

Nicole: Ugly Hanna? Wow, Hanna your not ugly anymore! We can so use you! Here is a flier come by after school 4.

Me: Alright.

I then walked away while Naomi was smiling like crazy. We then went through the day pretty slowly, I didn't see Jaden today. I love seeing him. I don't like him though! He disrespect and Embarrassed me to much for me to like him again. I'm Sorry isn't going to cut it either! But he is still cute. So I like seeing him. I was mad that him and my brother are friends though. But It's Okay I guess. Me and Naomi went home together. My brother had this dance class and Mike went to visit his Grandma who lived somewhere far. Once we got in the house We noticed it was 2:45 so we had time to kill before I had to try out for Cheer leading. We Ate Pizza, Chilled in my Skate Park, Jumped in the Trampoline room, Then it was 3:30 and I had to get dress and Go back to the school gym. I then got dress into (Sidebar) Then We left. We jogged to school because it was only 5 block down. Once we got there we hurried in the gym and Seen a bunch of girls on the bleachers.

Nicole: Alright, So Can everyone have a seat please. Everyone then seated. We need a whole Squad, that is Flexible, Can be loud, Is not annoying, Has to be pretty, I'm sorry but ugly cheer leaders isn't cool, Has to be social. Can Dance and Can either Lift a girl up or be able to be lift.