Santa Monica 2.

“It did not!” I exclaimed to the group.

Drew was telling everyone how the party went down.. I guess you can kinda say I was the life of the party.

“Lets go to the beach.” Angel suggested.

We all nodded got our bags & walked down the boardwalk to the beach.

“Here is a spot.” Erica squealed.

We all set our stuff down still talking about random things..

I still haven't said a word to Jaden.. Oh & the bitch near him is Ashley.. She is apparently his new bitch. She claims.

Once we all stripped out of our normal cloths the boys went to play the water as the girls stayed & just talked.

“So you & Drew?” Erica smirked.

“Us.. Oh, no.. we are just friends.” I informed.

“Yeah because she is to busy all up in Jaden's ass.” Ashley smirked.

“Excuse me?” I asked giving her my full attention.

“You heard me..” She said with the same annoying smirk.

“When is the last time you seen her talking to Jaden?” Angel asked.

“She doesn't talk to him but the way she looks at him.. you can tell.. & she made it clear that she “loves” him.. she use to say it all the time is middle school.” Ashley said.

“Okay, first off.. I don't like Jaden. Second I barely even want to see his face. Third.. I don't need YOU to tell me who's ass I have been up because I know damn well.. I haven't been up no one's ass.” I said with a polite attitude

“Look well.. Jaden is mine now.. you can't have him.. even if you did want him you can't have him so back the fuck off.” She said with a evil smirk.

“If I wanted Jaden best believe I can have him.” I smirked back.

“Really?” She said with a sarcastic laugh.

“Yes.. really.” I said.

“Okay.. How about we go in the water now.” Erica suggested.

“Sounds good.” Me & Angel said. We all got up & walked to the boys in the water.

Jaden's POV

Seeing Hanna at school is hard enough but now spending the whole day with her.. I don't know I might just lose it..

Yes.. I admit it.. I still have STRONG feeling her her.. I actually think my feelings are stronger for her now than they were before. I think she is getting more beautiful each day on purpose to make me suffer. When Drew invited all of us to hang out with him & 'His girl' I never thought it would be Johanna I thought it would be someone else on the cheer leading team.. The fact him & Johanna are 'together' makes me want to beat him up.. but of course no one even knows I like her still..

I'm here with the school slut Ashley.. I mean I thought it wouldn't matter who I bring & I knew she wouldn't be down for anything so I promised her a 'fun night' after this..

I want to go over & talk to Johanna so badly but I know if I do I might embarrass myself so I guess it's best if I don't.