𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 6

Peter eneded the call with Mr. Stark before yelling, "I'll take those." He webbed the key chain for the white pickup truck. "Yoink!" I flipped onto the deck, and Peter followed after. "Hey, guy, the illegal-weapons-deal-ferry was at 10:30. You missed it." Parker said.

"Ooh. That must really suck for you guys. Oh, well." I added before I webbed Gargan. His two minions then pulled out guns, and Parker unarmed them with his web. I kicked Gargan overboard before webbing him again and slamming him into the side of the boat.

I felt the weird sense and ducked, luckily avoiding a shot from one of the deadly weapons that just ended up shocking a gate. I quickly webbed the man into the fence.

"Whoa, whoa, whoah. Not so fast." Spidey said and I turned around to see everyone on the ground. "Are you guys okay? My bad. That was a little hard."

"You guys should really take a break for the next few days. I know that a bruise must be comin' in for that one." I made a sharp inhale.

"I gotta say, the other guys were way better with that thing." Parker said, eyeing the fenced guy. I nodded, agreeing completely.

"Yeah. But, it's okay, bud. Eventually, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it." I assured.

Parker reloaded his web fluid before saying, "I'm honestly, I'm, I'm shocked." He said in a soft voice. I rolled my eyes. I pointed my fist towards the parked cars, shooting a web at a man I knew was there. Parker shot a web grenade in his face, which shot him to the wall and sure as hell knocked him out.

We both turned around as we heard a lound baging noise. It was a man who definitely just knocked someone out, as the man who was knocked out was on the floor. He smiled creepily, which gave me the chills. We were about to go after him until the FBI came out of nowhere.

"Freeze! FBI!"

"Don't move!"

"Get on the ground."

"FBI!"

"What the.."I mumbled.

"Wait, what do you mean the FBI?" Parker raised his hands in defense, just as I did.

"Tnr FBI is the feddersl Beareau Investigation."

"I know what the FBI means, but what are they doing here?"

Suddenely, a mechanical wing bursted out of a truck, turning everyone's attention to the flying volture once again. The FBI agents started to shoot at them, while Paker and I tried to push them out of the way.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Parker shouted.

"C'mon! Leave!" I added.

The mechanical winged man grabbed a car and threw it at the agents.  The Vulture knocked someone off the boat before saying, "Get to the top deck. We're getting out of here."

Me and Parker both shot a web at the Vultures's feet, pullling him in incredibly fast. He kept flying further out, and Peter grabbed a car to connect the web to, while I just shot at a pole, still trying to reel him in. The flying mechanical bird continued to shoot his lazered weapon at the agents, and when he accomplished that, he moved his attention back to me and Parker.

Me and Parker continued to dog the blasts, jumping all over the back of the ferry, going from level to lever, from wall to wall. Parker shot at the bird one more time, but instead ended up being swung around with no control. I then shot at the Vulture's chest, reeling him in, while he was being distracted by Peter.

Parker literally swung from underneath his feat, webbing any open spot on his suit and swinging back to where I was and connecting the webs to the boat. The flying man somehow ended uo cutting all the webs, and while Peter shot at the weapon, I shot at the man's face.