I was enchanted to (rizz) you

Em and Jo pulled up to a party one night and both of them were bussing it down on the dance floor together.

To the corner of Em's eyes she see's a tall brown haired man with gorgeous blue eyes. Jo looked over at him and towards Em and SMIRKS. "You should talk to him😏😏" Jo teased but suddenly their attention looked over to the guy beside the brown haired man. He had black hair and teal eyes with a scar. "OH GREAT HEAVENS!!!!" Jo yells out.

Em laughs at Jo as she grabs their hand. "Why don't we both (Rizz them) talk to them?" She says as the two decided to walk over to them.

Em and Jo walks over the two guys as they looked over at them. "Hey you two." The black haired guy says with a kind smile. The brown haired was quiet compared but he smiled back. "Hey, my sister here couldn't get her eyes off Mr.Brown haired guy from the distance..." Jo SMIRKS. "J-Jo!...not out loud...>.<" Em says.

The brown haired man smiled at Em. "Really?" He says. The brown haired guy appeared to be quieter compared to the black haired, but on the other hand he seemed to show interest in Em. Em looks back at him as her face turned redder than Aspen's hair.

"Well...his name is Nixon and my name Jackson! Nice to meet you both." Jackson smiles. Jo looks over at Jackson trying not to aggressively curl their toes in the moment. "Likewise" Jo finally says.

Okay so basically at the end of the night Em and Jo bagged their numbers and successfully rizzed them up. NEXT PART WHEN??