[Chapter ???] >FATAL_ERROR??

Multiple Years Before...

During the Clans battle with X!Gaster, the Original Overwriter decided to explore the rest of the timeline and found a counterpart of Deltarune that was left by Gaster himself.

This Counterpart was called "X!Rune" and once he went in, he entered the dark world. It seems identical to the original dark world. But it had purple lighting and stuff.

There in the city he met X!Ralsei. Many Branches of Alternate Universes have the swapped, changed, or altered personalities.. Other than Ralsei being kind-hearted, this one was... unusual.
For some reason this one had a lot of determination. To explain this the easy way, this Ralsei was half of his main counterpart, and half of The X-Event.

Upon first meeting Ralsei, he suddenly attacked Overwriter with Barrages of Violet Fire.

[Now playing: Legend of the Dusk - NyxTheShield]

Of course Overwriter was dodging this, so he lunged at Ralsei before teleporting him to several dimensions. At the time Overwriter was still learning on how to move through dimensions, so he landed in Ink!Sans' Dimension.

Just floating rocks with the sky being a yellow hue.

Overwriter landed on a rock perfectly, but Ralsei.. crashed into one.

Ralsei's Eyes glowed Violet in anger..

But Overwriter since he was part of the X!Event, both of his eyes were Irregular.
One is Red, one is Purple. Just like the Original X!Event (X!Chara)

Suddenly, Multiple Gaster Blasters similar to Cross appear behind Overwriter, and start firing up on Ralsei.

The Blasts tore through the floating rocks, He was running away from the blasts but eventually one of them hit him in the back. The force felt as if a bullet shot through his body, and he was sent flying into a larger rock.

Overwriter used a trick he learned from Fighting Error Sans, the strings emerged from his fingers but they were red, similar to Fatal Error Sans.

They reach out to Ralsei and grabbed his arms, before Overwriter slams him into multiple rocks, before pulling Ralsei towards him.

[Overwriter]: "You know, you really shouldn't have done that."

"X!Gaster's losing anyways so.. You will soon be free."

"But until then.. You're gonna have a bad time."

He says as now both of his eyes glow purple.

This fight went on for hours until eventually, the fight was finished as both of them were tired.

Since Overwriter had the same energy limit as Sans. He was exhausted.

Ralsei is trapped by purple strings.

And soon X!Gaster was gone..

All of the Prototypes are free.

[Present Day]

Universe X