Chapter 5: Fight Fight Fight

Agnes' PovThe night was going great there wasn't any more tension just vibes. We were drinking, talking, eating and it was just nice to be together again.

"I think I might stay here," Rosalie laughed as she took probably her 20th shot.

"Why don't you?" Sean asked as he looked at her, taking a sip of his drink, "You finished college anyways, no?"

"I mean true-" she laughed or rather giggled again, "I just miss these vibes. People in Vegas suck ass sometimes."

"I bet they are saying that same shit about us," Nick said and we all bursted out laughing.

I bumped the person to my left causing them to look back at me, smiling a bit, "You Nes!"

"Hey, Devin!" I laughed slightly tipsy as well.

"Saw you talking to Colet earlier, I didn't know y'all were close like that?" He asked as he leaned on the table facing me.

"She was just telling me something crazy," I chuckled.

"And what might that be?"

"That you finally had the balls," I laughed, I just couldn't hold it in. I took a deep breath before continuing, "You finally had the balls to talk to Colet."

"I guess something just pushed me too," he said staring at me. His eyes held something different. What was the difference? Couldn't even think of what it was in the moment.

"Whatever that was that pushed you, be thankful for that," I laughed as I sipped my drink.

"Nice dress, by the way, Nes," he smiled looking me up and down, a very cute expression on his face.

"I thought it was a nice dress for a good night out, don't you think?"

"Fuck yeah-" he choked on his spit and coughed a bit before replying, "I mean of course. It looks great on you."

I reached up and pinched his cheeks as I would usually do when we were kids and smiled at him, "Why thank you very much,"

"I'm serious though Nes," he grabbed my hand from his cheek and just held it for a few seconds, "You look really good tonight,"

I stayed flustered for a second our hands playing with each other and the music drowning out the rest of my thoughts, "Well I- I, thanks Dev, I appreciate it."

"Of course," he sipped his drink and turned around when Sage tapped his shoulder, but our hands never broke apart.

I just continued to smile enjoying this sort of intimacy between us. Though one of the biggest mindfucks came along with this interaction.

We stood there for about a while just holding hands but interacting with the people around us. Every time I tried to pull away my hand would be gently pulled back and caressed into place. Which I didn't mind.

Eventually, I had to fully break away when I felt a tap on my shoulder.It was a girl who looked around our age and was smiling at me. She looked a bit tipsy but was smiling over at me, "You're Agnes? From that one podcast no?"

"I'm-yeah- I guess." I smiled tightly at her.

"Hi, my name is Amelia! Can we take a picture together I am a big fan!" She 

smiled as she took out her phone.

"Of course, right here?"

"Let's go outside. Better lighting?"

"I- let me just tell my friends," I paused as I turned to put my bag on the table before she grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Let's go now! I'm about to leave."