▪︎ | PLEASE | Kinito x Obsessed! reader | 💔 | R! ▪︎

Ngl this was kinda fun to write, but uhm would this be?

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Angst?
REQUESTED BY: IAmYouYouAreMe16

2ND POV:
---------------------------------------‐---------------

Ever since you downloaded KinitoPET you just got more and more obsessed with it. You loved Kinito so much. You loved spending time with him, talking or playing the little games and worlds he created for you. Your obsession with him was so bad that you would spend hours and hours with him, neglecting sleep or eating, just wanting to spend as much time with him as possible.

As much as him loved you back he would get more and more worried for your mental health. Don't get me wrong, he always loves your company and talks but the amount of time you spent with him and you neglecting your mental and physical health made him so worried for you.

Kinito would try to bring up your obsession with him and the program but you would just brush him off, saying how you were okay and how you just felt so much better with him! And you did, everything you did with him felt so amazing. Whenever you would be without him, even just for a second, everything felt so wrong. You felt as if you would be nothing without him. Kinito was your entire world.

Whenever he would think about you and the situation he would feel conflicted. He did worry about you and your health, but at the back of his mind he'd always have the thought of bringing you to the digital world with him whenever you would ask and beg to be with him physically. He knew it was wrong for him to think that, knowing how his program was hurting you. Still, deep down he wanted you to stay with him.

Today was like every other night, you had been skipping sleep to stay up with him. As you talked to him about how important he was to you and how without him you would be nothing, Kinito stayed slient, he would only speak when you finally finished talking.

"Y/N. WE NEED TO TALK." Kinito started. even if he's had this conversation with multiple times he still didn't know how to make it go throught your head that you needed help. "I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT, YOU NEED HELP. YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME AS GONE TO FAR. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS ANYMORE." As you heard him speaking you became confused, not knowing what he meant.

"W-What do you mean Kinito? Why wouldn't I be obsessed with you? Your the best thing I've ever had. You've been with me for so much and yet you haven't left me...your my everything. I would be a shell of the person I am if I didn't have you...! Every second I'm not with you is torture!" You explain to him, thinking that everything you have been feeling was normal. That this situation was normal.

"NO Y/N. YOU SHOULDNT BE FEELING THIS, THIS IS NOT RIGHT. CANT YOU SEE THAT THIS MUCH DEPENTANCE ON ME IS HURTING YOU? YOU HAVENT BEEN DOING ANYTHING BUT SIT THERE AND TALK TO ME. AS MUCH AS I LIKE YOUR COMPANY I CANT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS." Your eyes widen as you took in what he had said.

"Kinito...please don't leave me. I-I promise I'll get better! I'll do anything to keep you with me! Your the o-only thing I have left..!" Tears started to fill your eyes as you spoke.

"You mean so much to me. I just want to be with you forever Kinito...Can't you do that for me..?" Kinito stood on your desktop not saying anything, he didn't know what to do or say to you begging for him to stay with you. He felt so conflicted. He loved you and wanted to be with you but in the state you were in it wouldn't help you.

As he thought about it longer, he thought why not? Isn't being with him what you wanted? I mean, he did want you to stay with him in the world he created just for you.

"ARE...ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO STAY WITH ME?" Your eyes admittedly widen and you cling onto your computer screen, holding it tightly in your hands.

"Of course I do Kinito! Why would I not want to stay with you?" Kinito looks away from you for a second and then looks back.

"OKAY...IF THATS WHAT YOUR REALLY WANT
Y/N." You smile brightly as you stay sat on your chair, thinking about how he would even do such thing. As you continue staring at your desktop and Kinito, you see Kinito walking closer to the screen. When he finally got close enough you saw his hand slowly faze through your computer screen. At that moment you felt shocked, you just stood still as you stared at Kinito coming out of your screen. As you kept staring your vision was slowly going blurry, soon you black out,  and the last thing you saw was Kinito.

---------------------------------------------‐‐-‐------

Uhhh the ending is so baddddd

864 WORDS