11

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩

Seeing that she was getting a call from her mom, she hesitated to answer the phone.

"Yes?" She asked "Your little brother wants to see you. I will let you come get him for the weekend but only because he keeps asking."

"So you're just not gonna address what happened between us? I don't even get an apology, what type of mother are you?"

"Listen Lauren, I didn't call you for you to be all in your feelings. Either you're gonna come get him or you're not."

"Well I can't this weekend because my ankle is sprained. It would have to be a few weeks from now."

"Okay but you're disappointing your brother by doing this Lauren."

"There isn't much I can do. I want him to have fun while he's with me. I don't want him to come over with nothing to do."

"I hope your ankle gets better i'm gonna go tell him you said you didn't care about him so he'll never ask about you again." She responded sarcastically. "Thanks and please don't tell him that mom."

"Girl i'm not. Just let me know when you're feeling better and I will drop him off. I love you Lauren."

"I love you too." She responded before ending the call. "If i'm not mistaken... that was yo mama, right?" Ty asked as he walked into the room.

"Yes and i'm just as confused as you bae. Iono if she's just in a good mood today or what but that was so damn unexpected."

"Maybe she wanna do better." He shrugged "Anyways, how was work handsome?"

"You low key smell like outside." She added

"Ian do too much today. My pops had me doing some paperwork and shit while he took a nap. Iono he coulda did that shit on his own. He just had me cut his grass for him so that's why I look like this." Ty responded before kissing her lips.

"You been ite all day or you been struggling?" He questioned as he got undressed to take a shower. "A little bit of both. I'm fine now though. I missed you keeping me company."

"Imma have to get you a pet or some. I missed keeping you company too though. My dad said ian gotta work tomorrow so imma take you to get yo hair done."

"Oueee... what am I getting?" She asked with a smile on her face. "A lil silk press, none too serious."

"And who's doing it?" She scrunched her face up at him. "Diamond"

"You know she work at that shop up the street. She said she wanted to talk to you too." He added "To me? For what?"

"She said she missed you and shit like that. Iono imma let her tell you wassup cause I really don't know. I come home and muhfuckas don't even like each other nomo. Imma go take me a shower though, I be back."

"Okay" Lauren responded not really liking the sound of that. "Okay? Dassit? Youn have nun else to say?"

"Not really, once someone shows you their true colors it's hard to not believe them. I've already forgiven her but it's just crazy to me that she would ever even fix her mouth to tell me I was a whore and I was never gonna be shit."