Chapter 4: New Friends & Enemies

KILLUA POV:

I was woken up by the sun shining through Gon's window, I groaned from the bright light until I heard Gon's alarm go off....beeping very loudly.

He sat up as well, rubbing his eyes and shutting off the alarm from his phone, I still stayed half asleep, cuddling to a pillow since Gon moved.

I heard him yawn and stretch, he then looked at me with slightly open eyes and started poking me.

"Good morning Kilu" he said in his raspy morning voice , I hummed in response with my face still on the pillow, getting use to the new nickname he gave me. It sounds so sweet coming from him.

He then started pushing me.

"Come on get up! Aunt Mito will yell at us if we don't" Gon says a bit louder, trying to push me off the bed, but only my leg was dangling from it now.

I turned over to face him (still cuddling the pillow) Gon stopped pushing me and stared at me for a moment.

"What?" I said in my deep voice.

Gon's face went red for some reason.

"Your hair" he giggled whilst pointing at my hair.

"What about it?"

"You have bed head" he snickered.

I pulled a frown "can't we just stay here all day?" I groaned.

"Sorry we can't, I have plans for us today" Gon says.

"But we have school..." I muttered.

"Yes I know, I want to introduce you to my friends, two of them are seniors so that's why I don't get to see them often" Gon explained.

I sigh and rubbed my eyes.

Just then I heard a click noise.

I shot up and frowned at Gon.

He chuckled waving his phone around.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Hehe I couldn't help it , you looked so cute Killua~"

Did he just call me......? My entire face went red.

I jumped up trying to reach Gon's phone, we started wrestling over it.

"Delete that now!" I yelled

"Nah I'm saving this as my wallpaper!" Gon laughed.

I then pinned Gon down on to the bed and I was on top of him. It took me a minute to realise what position we were in....oh my gosh....im literally pinning him. My cheeks turned red from embarrassment, but Gon stopped laughing and looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite understand. It was like he was amazed or in bliss. He suddenly stroked my cheek, I got even redder than before.

"Killua...." He spoke softly

"Yeah?-"

"BOYS ARE YOU UP?!" I was cut off by Aunt Mito's screaming from downstairs. I quickly got off Gon and answered back to her , me and Gon quickly started getting ready.

What was Gon going to say back there?...

Needless to say I didn't delete that photo and Gon has in fact changed it as his wallpaper. Embarrassing but cute at the same time.

{time skip: end of the day}

In the end I did get to meet Gon's friends , Kurapika, Leorio and Retz.

But there's something about Retz that I don't like ... i know i just met her, but she was clinging to Gon all the time and saying things to him that made him laugh. I dunno if that's just me, maybe they have a romantic connection? For some reason I feel heartbroken.