Chapter 3- Nico's P.O.V.

Chapter 3-
Nico's P.O.V.

-Saturday-

We meet back up with Will and Reyna in the dining hall for lunch. Will looks stressed, which is infinitely funny to me right now. I told him he would be afraid of Reyna, and from the looks of it, he is.

"How'd it go?" I ask them.

"I think it went okay. She showed me around Camp, and I'm really excited to start exploring New Rome, too." Will says as he sits down beside me, sitting his plate on the table in front of him.

Reyna sits on the opposite side of Jason, apparently not getting along with Will well enough to sit by him.

"I'll take you there tomorrow." I say.

"Good, good. This... table is really cool. I like that you can sit anywhere you want here." He tells them.
"It's a triclinium, but yes. I hated having to sit alone at Camp Half-Blood." Jason agrees with him.
"Always remember I can sit with you, if you want to visit." I remind him. I always have to come here to see the people who go here.

"Good point. Next time I'm there, I'll take you up on that."

Will frowns, but just starts eating the food off his plate, saying nothing.

I glare at him, but more than anything, I'm concerned why he's pouting. Did Reyna stress him out that much?

"Mhm. If you guys are eating, I can go back to the barracks and put our stuff away." I look at Will's bag and shift my own a bit.

"Don't do that. Hang out, I never get to see you." Reyna tells me. That's not true. At least, I don't think it is.

"And I haven't seen you enough." Jason adds.

"I agree with him." Will says.

"You haven't seen me enough? We have been just talking for an hour." I point out to Jason.

"An hour is nothing compared to not seeing you for months." He says.

"We saw you in February." Will says. He sounds jealous. I think that's hilarious.

"...Hardly!"

"Sorry? You were hanging out with your girlfriend...and your boyfriend." I point out.

"That's true. It was nice seeing you either way." Jason says. He misses my nasty tone entirely. "That get together was so fun. I hope they keep doing stuff like that."

"They do the Valentine's dance every year, and they do things on holidays too. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas..." Will tells him. "Come anytime, obviously, but those are always fun."

"They do?" I ask.

"Yep, they're just little parties, a lot like that one." Will says.

"I didn't know that. That sounds fun."

"We'll participate in them if you want. I won't be there for Christmas, though." He says.

"Hm, maybe I'll come here for Christmas?" I muse, "Jason, you need to keep coming to this stuff. We'll try to let you know in advance when cool things are happening at camp."

"Please do, Piper and I had a lot of fun. I miss you guys when I'm here... you should just come here instead." He decides for us.

"I don't know about that." Will chuckles nervously.

"I would, but Will..." I point out.

"We'd miss you too much if you left, Nico." He says.

"He could come too! Keep it in mind." Jason smiles at us.